T Nation

Is this Jackass!?

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809963976/trailer

Someone posted this trailer earlier and it was deleted for some reason. Anyway, in that thread I asked if the deadlifter is Jackass… It sure as hell looks like him!

Anyway, Jackass if that is you, tell your brother that he WINS! The movie looks awesome.

Yes, that is him. Looking very forward to seeing this.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Yes, that is him. Looking very forward to seeing this.[/quote]

Awesome!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/bigger_stronger_faster_asterik/

Two reviews, both positive, one says Bell pwns Michael Moore!

Not saying Bell isn’t good, but how hard is it to be better than Moore?

Wow! Didn’t even know about that until now. Looks very cool, I’ll definitely be seeing this.

Thanks

D

[quote]FlavaDave wrote:
Not saying Bell isn’t good, but how hard is it to be better than Moore?[/quote]

Still, it’s never a bad thing to be compared favorably to the preeminent documentary filmmaker of the decade. I agree Moore is a douchebag though…

Half of you who bash Michael Moore would be singing a completely different tune if Moore had been slamming the left in each of his films. Moore is good at what he does. He tells a good story, has a good sense of timing and pace, takes risks, and does it all with a sense of humor and irony.
Looks like this new film has done the same.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Half of you who bash Michael Moore would be singing a completely different tune if Moore had been slamming the left in each of his films. Moore is good at what he does. He tells a good story, has a good sense of timing and pace, takes risks, and does it all with a sense of humor and irony.
Looks like this new film has done the same.[/quote]

bull-pucky! Michael Moore is the devil.

oh, and from everything i have read, this is an incredibly good documentary. even the negative reviews are not about how he made the movie, but on disagreeing with its message.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Looks like this new film has done the same.[/quote]

Yes he is a good filmmaker. But he needs to pick a different genre where lying is okay.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Looks like this new film has done the same.

Yes he is a good filmmaker. But he needs to pick a different genre where lying is okay.[/quote]

Yes, exactly. I don’t give two shits about what political party you sing the praises of.

Doesn’t anyone read elitefts.com on a regular basis?

http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=72833&tid=