Is this illegal?

Blind folding her would make it illegal. I like the way you think, but dont blind fold her. Why not get pics of her and the guy and then mail the pics to her parents.

Its this girls fault, not the guy’s. You don’t want to do anything you are going to regret later, and you will once your anger subsides. The best thing to do is just tell her what happened and that you “Don’t want to see her anymore, period. Leave me alone.” Creating a scene or allowing discussion is only going to be at your expense; drop her like a bad habit using the motivation generated by anger and find ways of staying angry with her and aloof.

The next thing to do is buy an extra-large box of rubbers and start creating distractions. It makes it a lot easier to get over a girl if you just reassure yourself that you can score and that “she’s not getting away with anything”. You’ll feel better.

Phrack,i feel for ya bro…that plan is kinda weak…what you should do is find a girl she knows friend,classmate,former H.S. classmate etc…i dont care if she is fat or whatever swallow your pride.Anyway back to the plan,do somthing with this “friend” fuck her,get blown do whatever and make sure that shit gets back to your girl…this will drive her crazy for sure…Also seriously break up with this chick and dont look back,honestly it should be easy to get over her because of what she did to you.Once a cheater always a cheater

One time one of my buddies found out his girl was cheating on him. He didn’t confront her about it. Instead while he was banging he would constantly hold out until she let him hit her in the butt. This happened about 3-4 times and afterwards she said something to him like “Why do you always want to fuck me in the ass lately?” my boy said “Bitch you think I don’t know your pussy’s been tampered with.” She filppped the fuck out.

Just dump her and start getting some new pussy. Look at it as an opportunity to start nailing some different chicks…

lol wideguy!!

wideguy, funniest thing ever man, putting that one in the memory banks!!

Take her out to eat at a nice place, get down on your knee like you are going to propose (everyone in the place will be watching, thinking “oh, how romantic”), take her hand, look in her eyes, and tell her you know she’s fucking around. Then just walk the fuck away.

Hey why not just pick her up like your taking her some were romantic and in stead drop her on the dudes front poarch and say I know bitch, and drive off. She will probably flip knowing that you followed her to this guys house and know whats been up.

See since you’ve been with her for a while it would be too hard to just stop seeing her and move on. So yeah, i’d probably do something that would make her hate me for the rest of her life because since she cheated on you you will never be able to trust her again, i know i wouldnt. Personally i’d do something a bit more embarassing to her or hurt her (emotionally) more than she hurt me. If it is illegal to leave her in a field, it shouldnt be

DO IT!!! And then tell us all about it.

I second TheCuda’s idea. It’s simple and she’ll be left wondering for ages.

I’m not going to read the other responses so if this is redundant, tough.

Revenge is stupid and childish. Beating the guy up seems cool too but the girl is one the cheated. There might be some unwritten law about poaching a guy’s GF but whooping his ass will not make you better off.

Getting revenge on the girl will not make you better off either. You should let her know what you know and tell her to get the fuck out of Dodge and don’t let the door hit her on the ass on the way out. You can call her a few good names, you know the usual ones. Other than that the best revenge is to move on and focus on getting happy again.

Here’s a tip: If you have to ask if it’s illegal you probably should just decide not to do it.

That’s crap Steely!! Revenge is sweet, all you americans should understand that concept…er Afganistan & Iraq

Phrack… Do something to both of them & make it really good!!

Be a man and confront. Revenge isn’t worth it and it will only make you look bad. Just think if word gets out that you are a vengeful asshole. You ever gonna get a date again? No way.

BostonBarrister would probably be the best guy to ask about this, so why don’t you PM him? In my whole one semester of law school, I’d say that it’s probably not criminally illegal, but you would probably be held liable for anything that happened to her as a result of you just dropping her off. The rule would be that if you take an unreasonable risk (a risk that an ordinary person would not take - which this would qualify) and she is injurred (physically, mentally, etc.) as a result of the risk, you’re liable. So if she’s walking home, then you’d be liable. I doubt false imprisonment would apply since she she would be consenting to your blindfolding her and then you don’t really confine her to a given area. If you took her to an island, that would be different.

But, let’s think as a practical matter, it’s just stupid. Here’s what happens: You take her out there, you then leave. She’s pissed and then picks up her cell phone and calls you asking why you left. Then you have to confront her anyway. She’s pissed at you so she doesn’t feel bad. She just calls up the other guy and fucks him to feel better. If you are going to get her back, you’d be much better off just getting her to feel terrible about the whole thing. That’s why that one thing with the pictures at the wedding was so great. She was busted and couldn’t spin it.

Here’s something simple, but would have the same effect. Call up her parents and tell them to bring the family together for a big announcement that you want to talk with them about before you tell her. They’ll think you’ll ask for her hand and everyone will get all excited. Then, hang out all day with her parents and be the greatest “soon to be son-in-law” ever. Cook the meal, be charming, etc. Then after the meal, tell everyone that you have an announement. Say that you wanted to call them all together because you really enjoyed them (lie if you have to) and wanted to be a part of the family, but it just won’t work out. Then tell them that you’re just going to have to break it off with her because she’s been sleeping around. Bring evidence if possible. Say you wanted to work through it, but there’s no way you could live for the rest of your life with the knowledge that just before you proposed she was sleeping around. It’ll be awkward, but if the family likes you at all, they’ll be pissed at her. She’s now the bitch.

The best part is that when you walk away, the family will be proud of you, pissed at her, and she’ll always be known as the slut who ruined her own marriage and future. She won’t be able to be pissed at you since you were a nice guy about it and truly loved her. While you’re out getting yourself something that won’t run around on you, she’ll have to face her family and friends who all know her for the bitch she is.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. I would break up with her, let her know that she’s a cheating whore.

My friends were involved in a similar experience. My best friend’s girlfriend cheated with my wife’s good friends husband. No winners in the situation, and both couples are still together trying to hold things together.

Tragically, there are no winners in the situation, and a room full of losers. I think you would be better off making a clean break (up) from your current situation. You have a lot of healing to do, and you can’t start until you make the break. Then, when you are thinking clearly, you’ll find a good way to make your mark. Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold. I suggest putting things on ice for a while.

Take care!
Brent

“Revenge is a dish best served cold.”

WTF does that mean? Does it mean that revenge should happen suddenly without lots of preparation? Does it mean revenge should be simple rather than complex? Or does it mean that you should let your heat /anger die down and serve up revenge with cold precise reasoning?

That’s crap Steely!! Revenge is sweet, all you Americans should understand that concept…er Afganistan & Iraq

If you want to do something like Afghanistan then revenge like that is fucking her best friend or sister. Since she already cheated it doesn’t really have the desired effect.

I met a guy that got revenge once. He caught his wife (not GF) in the act of fucking another guy. He beat the guy to a pulp while his wife screamed for him to stop. The other guy had a fractured jaw among other injuries. When the cops showed up they made comments on what a good job he’d done on the “intruder”. He was a successful businessman but in his state they have alimony. In order to avoid paying her any money he let his business go bankrupt and took a job delivering two paper routes and lived in a rented garage. He sure got even with her but at what cost?

The best revenge is to be a man instead of a pissy boy and move on. Unfortunately assualting the interloper is frowned upon by the law and it’s very hard to avoid getting nailed for it now days. The only hope would be if you attacked the guy in the heat of passion, not a fucking MONTH after the fact. Whether doing some nasty little trick on the girl is legal or not it’s just immature and gets you nowhere.

I’d have to admit when I was 22 or so I thought differently but seeing how well it didn’t work out a few times since has changed my perspective.

I’m no pacifist and I don’t mind busting a guy up but it has to be something more serious than fucking a girlfriend. Raping her, yeah. My buddy broke a guy’s arm for that once. I caused similar damage to a guy I caught trying to steal from me but it was while he was in the act. He was kind of skinny and must not have had a lot of calcium in his diet or something.

I figure if you can stew for a month the time to strike out has long past.

I think revenge is totally in order, but I don’t think you are going about it the right way at all.
Your plan is somewhat likely to get her really physically hurt and it may not hurt her THAT much emotionally.

There has been other suggestions, and I think you should do whatever might make her feel the worst about herself, AND emberass her the most to her friends/parents/etc. Mailing them pictures might be a good idea with some sort of caption perhaps (You’ve raised a fine daughter, or whatever).

What absolutely DOESN’T make sense is to take it out on him. First of all, for all you know he doesn’t know about you (he left a message for God’s sake) and even if he does, that’s not really his problem, he has no responsibilities towards you. Sure bangin’ other people’s girlfriends isn’t nice, but as long as those people aren’t your friends I don’t think it really deserves an ass-whooping. She is the skank, and should be punished accordingly, nothing, short of serious bodily harm, is too bad for her in my opinion. I have ZERO tolerance for infidelity.

/Jacob