T Nation

Is This Gyno?

Well here is the thing, i had puberty gyno for about 3 years i think it went away, i made a dianabol cycle without control like 3 years ago, now im 23 and i want to know if i still have gyno or this is just FAT.

more pics

one more

LOL im sorry but I was completely unprepared for the close up nipple shot. Idk man it looks like it might be but Il leave it up to people who know more about this than me to tell you

looks like it to me or atleast psuedo gyno…estrogenic fat deposit. It seems to stick out actually…mine do this as well and I have pubertal gyno.

It does appear to be so.

Is there a hard lump below the nipple? Well more specifically, firm. If there is, it’s glandular tissue. If you want something to judge it against, poke your bum. That’s what fat feel like. The density of the fatty deposits differ across your body, so there may be slight differences in feel. None the less, should be be proliferation of glandular tissue indicative of gyno, you’ll feel something. If it just feels soft, its like facko said, pseudo-gyno which is fat.

if i press the nipple i feel nothing but in both tits i have like a button around the nipples like glands but not right under nipple a little bit up/

i’d say its just fat. u don’t look like u have a lot of muscle underneath there so maybe u should go work out a little bit and stop worrying about gyno.

TxCash - that is such a generalized, impersonal bullshit piece of advice, i do hope you are joking.

it is definitely Gynocomastia - of sorts. Just because it might be mostly fat doesn’t mean it isn’t estrogenic breast growth… a woman’s breasts are mostly fat too… or else they would look and feel disgusting!

You can tell because of the smooth, pointy appearance to the nipple and surrounding area… it hangs like a 13year olds chest (no jokes please…)

It also sounds like you have a slight swelling of a mammory gland in each breast… You are going to need to tell us what you do training wise, age, drug history, level of achievement (low!) - everything before anyone will recommend any drug use to TRY to help this estrogenic fat deposit. IMO.

Brook

[quote] Brook wrote:
TxCash - that is such a generalized, impersonal bullshit piece of advice, i do hope you are joking.

it is definitely Gynocomastia - of sorts. Just because it might be mostly fat doesn’t mean it isn’t estrogenic breast growth… a woman’s breasts are mostly fat too… or else they would look and feel disgusting!

You can tell because of the smooth, pointy appearance to the nipple and surrounding area… it hangs like a 13year olds chest (no jokes please…)

It also sounds like you have a slight swelling of a mammory gland in each breast… You are going to need to tell us what you do training wise, age, drug history, level of achievement (low!) - everything before anyone will recommend any drug use to TRY to help this estrogenic fat deposit. IMO.

Brook[/quote]

x2.

I saw the picture, read dbol with no control, and stopped reading.

Its a form of gyno, Im quite sure, although Im no doctor.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Brook wrote:

Brook

x2.

I saw the picture, read dbol with no control, and stopped reading.

Its a form of gyno, Im quite sure, although Im no doctor.
[/quote]

Yeah, I’m wondering if the DBol made it any worse…

What are my options besides Surgery?

Well like i said i had pubertal gyno i took db while i was 15 without control and then again about 3 years im 23, im taking the gym seriously from about 2 months, it seems i have more in one pec than other here is a pic, i have one week making diet to get down my fat %

i didnt mean to sound like an asshole or be impersonal as u say brook. i just was givin him my advice since i have a similar problem, i carry a lot of fat in the chest area (might even call it manboobage). the only thing that helps in my experience is adding more muscle. thats why i said it.

fair enough… i just think in this case it is definitely gyno… nothing crazy - but gyno all the same.

And especially as the RHS is larger than the LHS this asserts the point IME.

If it is a more non-hormonal fatty deposit (does that exist? - much less hormonal then) then i would agree - diet/exercise… but often with estrogenic fatty deposits, no matter the exercise or diet, the fat - while reducing - does stay proportionately bigger than ideal.

In this chaps case it LOOKS to me (hard to be sure) that he has some glandular growth there too…

JMO though.

JJ

so what are my options?

You can try drug therapy.

But like you said, you had pubertal gyno, so that is likely set in.

Gyno can only be significantly affected by drugs when it is fresh.

losing bodyfat will shrink it, drugs can shrink it, but it will never go away without surgery.

SERM’s are pretty much just going to be a temporary fix at best.

The only drug that can really kill gyno is Letro, but it doesn’t always work.

Try losing bodyfat first, if that doesnt work get some letro, I would recommend you consult a doctor “hypothetically” before you run the letro.

Get a docs opinion, we have experience but were technically just gym rats.

Ill start losing fat and bulking ill post updated pics.

[quote]Ezequiel wrote:
Ill start losing fat and bulking ill post updated pics.[/quote]

How are you going to lose fat and bulk? If you are genuinely worried about the gyno, you should stick to losing fat. Unfortunately, your picture suggests to me that you have quite a bit to lose, and I think all the extra body fat is making things look worse than they have to. I have the same kind of issue. When I am really lean, it does not stand out (though I still notice it, and I hate it). When I gain more fat overall, it gets quite a bit worse.

lose fat doing diet and bulk training hard…