T Nation

Is This Gyno?

Well i need your opinion, i “had” gyno when i was 14 till 16 i guess, i used some steroid called Anabolex (D-Bol) after that or while i had it, now im 23 years old, is this just fat or gyno? no it dosent hurt

probablu just fat, lose as much as u can…lift and add some mass under. and if none of that helps then yeah it might be gyno…in which case u gotta get it sucked out

i know fat men who have titties… but its not gyno its just fat. Think of it that way. Just work your ass off in the gym. Im sure you will improve quickly.

Naww, they’re man tits. Don’t worry they go away when you make cardio your friend. I know cause I was a FFB

Hard to say… but I’m gonna say it’s fat. If you diet down and you can see abdominal definition but they’re still… there… well you might have gyno!

Build up mass for a while first, then see what happens.

estrogen can cause fatty deposits in the breast area that will not go away with exercise. While is looks like fat, it could be a fat caused by a high estrogen level.

Real gyno (swelling of mammory glands) is worse to deal with, but you would need to get the estrogen under control to remove that kind of fat if it is caused by that. Some men have sensitive estrogen receptors in different areas, some in the breast tissue, some in the adipose, i guess some would be more sensitive in the bone and liver too…

JFYI…

1st post joined 3 years ago? Interesting

[quote]p-dub wrote:
1st post joined 3 years ago? Interesting[/quote]

+1

well i`ll start posting pics of my improvement. ill make my own physique clinic. should i add some cardio to my workout?

after 4 days

another pic (4 days later)

I don’t think it’s gyno.
Try doing high reps (50) on bench with low weight, as cardio NOT for your chest strength excercise, and try using the elliptical machine (Cardio) and use your arms on the levers… that’s my advice, might be wrong, but I think it would work.

my .02

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
Try doing high reps (50) on bench with low weight[/quote]

Why? What could this possibly do? I’d say bulk and cut and see what’s there.

An attempt to spot-reduce fat.
Perhaps a dumb post on my part, but I’m one of the few who believe in spot fat reduction… my legs are proof of that, I think.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
An attempt to spot-reduce fat.
Perhaps a dumb post on my part, but I’m one of the few who believe in spot fat reduction… my legs are proof of that, I think. [/quote]

I’d say it is a dumb post (no offense). Spot reduction of fat is a myth, we all just lose it in different areas first.

can i do cardio to cut?

cant tell from a pics tbh mate , wld have to tell in person, not that Im keen on playing around wiht ur nipples lol but cant be said for def without havn a fondle, even if u did have gyno they dont have to be painfull, its the same whilst deveolping it , even tho there can be no pain or symptoms it can stil occur buddy.if ur realyl that worried about it, go n see ur gp, thats a doctor where ur from bud :wink:

[quote]Ezequiel wrote:
can i do cardio to cut?

[/quote]

In a word, yes.

Also, you are what you eat.