Is this Good?

Hey guys, quick question here, I am 17 years old and around 100kg ( 220 lbs ) and have been deadlifting for a year and a half. Do you think that for my age/experience/weight a 200kg Deadlift is good?

I’m gonna say for your age it’s really good, but for bodyweight and time you’ve been training it could be better. Though I was 20 when I had the same amount of deadlift training time I pulled 515 in a comp at 166.

I never quite understand the intent behind these sort of topics. Would you change anything about your training depending on the answer?

The best way to know if it’s any good is to check out the records for the fed you compete in. Most have a teen/junior division.

[quote]TheChosenOne98 wrote:
Hey guys, quick question here, I am 17 years old and around 100kg ( 220 lbs ) and have been deadlifting for a year and a half. Do you think that for my age/experience/weight a 200kg Deadlift is good?[/quote]

I’d say yes for two of them, yes that’s very good for your age and good for how long you’ve been deadlifting however that’s not brilliant when comparing to your weight. Don’t get me wrong 2 times BW on any movement is good but there’s room for improvement. That will come with time though keep grinding forward