T Nation

Is This Going Too Far for a Prank?

A female coworker pulled a prank on me today, so I was thinking that since I’d gone rabbit hunting this weekend I’d just wrap her up a rabbit head in a box, and give her a card that says “You played a prank that wasn’t that funny so I did the same, but I killed a bunny. This is all your fault.”

Maybe just a little over the top but it should work.

[quote]tveddy wrote:
A female coworker pulled a prank on me today, so I was thinking that since I’d gone rabbit hunting this weekend I’d just wrap her up a rabbit head in a box, and give her a card that says “You played a prank that wasn’t that funny so I did the same, but I killed a bunny. This is all your fault.” [/quote]

That is probably the funniest thing I’ve heard all day.

Thanks. And do it.

-Nate

I love Kansas.

I’d say it largely depends on what the prank she pulled on you was.

Then again, revenge is 10-fold…

Also, how much you care about keeping your job should come into consideration.

[quote]TheZ-Man wrote:
I love Kansas.[/quote]

It’s funny but if someone did that where I work they would definitely be fired. I guess it all depends. Very funny though.

At my work, everyone would be jealous because they didn’t think of it first.

At my company you would be fired for cause…that means no severance pay genius. Of course, we don’t hire IQ challenged sick fucks so it would not be an issue that would ever come up. I guess they just have low standards where you teach. Considering your target may quit her job claiming harassment and the fact the is of the opposite sex, you are very vulnerable to lawsuits and losing your teaching license.

[quote]vbm537 wrote:
TheZ-Man wrote:
I love Kansas.

It’s funny but if someone did that where I work they would definitely be fired. I guess it all depends. Very funny though. [/quote]

I teach highschool science. The other teacher teaches science (so she’s dissected stuff before). I’m planning on putting in my resignation.

What would be really funny is if you’d invite her to go hunting with you and then shot her in the face.

Then you say “I’m such a Dick.”

[quote]tveddy wrote:
vbm537 wrote:
TheZ-Man wrote:
I love Kansas.

It’s funny but if someone did that where I work they would definitely be fired. I guess it all depends. Very funny though.

I teach highschool science. The other teacher teaches science (so she’s dissected stuff before). I’m planning on putting in my resignation.
[/quote]

For me personally I don’t find the prank funny enough…probably enough to gross her out (maybe not? this is Kansas and I’m sure the ladies there are familiar with hunting.) but I think you should find something a bit funnier or more embarassing…what was the prank she pulled on you?

[quote]Avoids Roids wrote:
At my company you would be fired for cause…that means no severance pay genius. Of course, we don’t hire IQ challenged sick fucks so it would not be an issue that would ever come up.[/quote]

The rabbits are already dead, so its not like I’m killing an animal for the prank. Have you ever been hunting?

[quote]slimjim wrote:
tveddy wrote:
vbm537 wrote:
TheZ-Man wrote:
I love Kansas.

For me personally I don’t find the prank funny enough…probably enough to gross her out (maybe not? this is Kansas and I’m sure the ladies there are familiar with hunting.) but I think you should find something a bit funnier or more embarassing…what was the prank she pulled on you?[/quote]

She bought her class a bunch of silly string and they came in and shot it at me. I thought it was kinda gay so I just sat there and kept talking. Before I thought of the rabbit idea I was thinking about printing off a news article from a while back that talked about soldiers using silly string to detect trip wires and land mines, and writing that they could have saved a soldiers life instead wasting silly string, but I thought that would be a mean shananigan, not a cheeky and fun shananigan.

I wouldn’t risk it. Even if you plan on resigning, if you get fired first that will be a nasty stain on your resume. If you know her really, really well, then maybe. Otherwise I wouldn’t do it.

[quote]tveddy wrote:
She bought her class a bunch of silly string and they came in and shot it at me. I thought it was kinda gay so I just sat there and kept talking. Before I thought of the rabbit idea I was thinking about printing off a news article from a while back that talked about soldiers using silly string to detect trip wires and land mines, and writing that they could have saved a soldiers life instead wasting silly string, but I thought that would be a mean shananigan, not a cheeky and fun shananigan. [/quote]

You’re responding to Silly String with Dead Bunny™?

It might be a bit out of proportion.

Instead, by a shitload of Post-It Notes, give them to your class, take them to the parking lot and turn her car into this: http://www.autoblog.com/2007/01/01/jaguar-xj-customized-with-14-000-post-it-notes/

Don tveddy, I don’t think that’s a very good idea. Someone’s been watching too many Godfather movies. You should get your class to do something back to her.

[quote]taylorsj wrote:
I wouldn’t risk it. Even if you plan on resigning, if you get fired first that will be a nasty stain on your resume. If you know her really, really well, then maybe. Otherwise I wouldn’t do it.[/quote]

Just get the headmasters phone number and prank call it everyday. When he/she answers, just say her name in a disguised voice, or get someone else to do it. Repeat this for weeks. It doesnt matter that its someone else whos calling, whovevers name you choose to use will get it in the neck once the boss gets sick to death of hearing it daily for weeks on end. Not quite a practical joke, but its pretty risk free and works like a charm. Beware though, do it long enough and she might get fired lol

[quote]pookie wrote:
[…]Instead, by a shitload of Post-It Notes, give them to your class, take them to the parking lot and turn her car into this: http://www.autoblog.com/2007/01/01/jaguar-xj-customized-with-14-000-post-it-notes/
[/quote]

That is awesome!

[quote]pookie wrote:
tveddy wrote:
She bought her class a bunch of silly string and they came in and shot it at me. I thought it was kinda gay so I just sat there and kept talking. Before I thought of the rabbit idea I was thinking about printing off a news article from a while back that talked about soldiers using silly string to detect trip wires and land mines, and writing that they could have saved a soldiers life instead wasting silly string, but I thought that would be a mean shananigan, not a cheeky and fun shananigan.

You’re responding to Silly String with Dead Bunny™?

It might be a bit out of proportion.

Instead, by a shitload of Post-It Notes, give them to your class, take them to the parking lot and turn her car into this: http://www.autoblog.com/2007/01/01/jaguar-xj-customized-with-14-000-post-it-notes/
[/quote]

Thats funny but you see it on college humor a lot. I didn’t think dead bunny was out of proportion, but thats why I asked. I’ll talk to the boss tomorrow morning before I do it. If he nixes it I’ll go with the post it notes. Or I could do both and spell out “Bunny Killer” on her car.

Just go into the boys room and write her number on the bathroom wall. Something like- “For a loose time, call- xxx-xxxx”