Is This Girl Gone?

[quote]James Brown wrote:
Well, bugger me with a fish fork… [/quote]

Stealing this

[quote]MaazerSmiit wrote:

Well, bugger me with a fish fork… [/quote]

Stealing this[/quote]

I’m glad I’m not the only one who caught onto that…

When did we lose sight of no pics no advice?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
What makes this particular girl so special?[/quote]

Hard to put it down to one thing in particular; I could reel off a list of positives. I guess I’m not willing to accept defeat just yet. There are other girls who I’d forget about at the drop of a hat, but not this one. It seems strange to hear myself think this way, as I’m not really a soppy/sentimental type. Flame suit on.

[quote]sen say wrote:
When did we lose sight of no pics no advice?[/quote]

Will she need to be holding a shoe?

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

Call her, definitely call her.[/quote]

LOL

Op is money and he doesn’t even know it!

[quote]cueball wrote:

LOL

Op is money and he doesn’t even know it![/quote]

Am I to take that as a compliment?

I’m not heading down the road of Rogue Vampire. There were no premonitions or past life experiences which led to this.

I’m well aware of how these threads turn out, and I can laugh at myself. Some of the comments are pretty funny, so it was worth it for that alone.

[quote]cueball wrote:

LOL

I’m not heading down the road of Rogue Vampire. There were no premonitions or past life experiences which led to this.

I’m well aware of how these threads turn out, and I can laugh at myself. Some of the comments are pretty funny, so it was worth it for that alone.
[/quote]

Haven’s seen “Swingers” I take it. It was just a modified quote from the movie.

The guy in the clip is serially unsure about himself and women. Hence why he leave several long winded messages in the middle of the night to a girl he just got a number from hours earlier.

His buddies know he’s cool, and “money”, he just doesn’t know it.

I had no real intention of actually equating what I wrote to you as I know absolutely nothing about you. Especially given your LOW post count. I was just bouncing of what AC posted and it fit with the thread.

LOL at bringing up ole vampie.

For reference: Swingers - You're So Money! - YouTube

[quote]cueball wrote:

The guy in the clip is serially unsure about himself and women. Hence why he leave several long winded messages in the middle of the night to a girl he just got a number from hours earlier.

I had no real intention of actually equating what I wrote to you as I know absolutely nothing about you. Especially given your LOW post count. I was just bouncing of what AC posted and it fit with the thread.

LOL at bringing up ole vampie.[/quote]

That’s pretty funny. Might have to watch the whole thing.

I’m a badman. When do movies not offer the solution?

I’m a badman. When do movies not offer the solution?
[/quote]

When there’s no money shot.

[quote]cueball wrote:

[quote]cueball wrote:

LOL

[/quote]

LOL at bringing up ole vampie.

For reference: Swingers - You're So Money! - YouTube
Oh man I love that movie. Love the part when they are playing I believe NHL hockey for the Sega Genesis and the pizza guy comes in and they are yelling in the background in gay voices “is he brown? let him in!”

Sing her this:

The temptation is to ask her if I did upset her in some way, but on the other hand, I don’t want to bring it up if she has forgotten, or if it didn’t bother her. I’m just hoping it wasn’t enough to spoil the entire evening, as I don’t want to come across as “just another guy with his eyes on the prize”, if you know what I mean. That isn’t me.
[/quote]

Sounds like the train went off the tracks at the pizza place and it’s likely tied to the above.

In general - being overly concerned with her thoughts, emotions should be reserved for when she’s carrying your baby and keeping your “eyes on the prize” isn’t a bad thing at all, just be witty about it.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

I’d still use the line, but since she’s going to London, that changes the math.

Don’t call her or bother her, in any way. Don’t wish her well. If she calls or texts, be friendly and open and see what happens.

She is already mentally in London fucking a guy with a cockney accent and bad teeth. Hence why she is cold to you.

Chalk this one up to bad timing and move on.[/quote]

Looks like this fish got away boys. Turns out she was a mermaid.

She even told me she “got with” an Italian guy in London. Pretty clear sign I’d say, although I don’t think I quite deserved a smack in the face like that one.

Time to bait up. Might use multiple lures next time.

Put it in her butt

Maybe her saying she got with an Italian dude was her saying she is DTF.

Haha I like your style. This is why you are the man TTR.

[quote]thethirdruffian wrote:

tl;dr - If you thought you’d annoyed a girl you went out with, and wanted a remedy, would you ask her, or let it go and hope for the best?[/quote]

Call her; do not text.

Say “Hey I think our date kind of sucked. I’d like a do-over, with more wine and less Ben Affleck. What are you doing Saturday night?”

She’ll either be busy washing her hair or she will be sucking your dick Saturday night.

This shit is not hard.

[/quote]

My 2 cents fuck hollering at one girl at a time. Cast a wide net I mean always have like 5 girls you are trying to fuck. Be a kinda selfish, asshole and you will find yourself banging chicks in no time. By kinda selfish asshole I don’t mean over the top but subtly. Make all the decisions be extremely blunt that sort of thing and make no apologies for your behavior. If she’s offended act like you can’t possibly understand what she may be upset about. I used to put a whole lot of work into one girl at a time. Get really invested in figuring her out and making her happy to have her say “oh it was fun hanging out with you but I am just gonna hang out with this other guy and suck his cock and maybe fuck him”.

By all means, keep this thread going because some of the comments crack me up.

She “Snapchated” me earlier, so because I’m leaning towards not caring anymore, and the Snapchat app annoys the shit out of me, I’m tempted to wind her up, but can’t think of a good way to do so. Her friends like me, so I could use this to my advantage somehow.

However, for now, I’m just going to leave it. We’ll see each other next Sunday when we go karting (how we originally met), so I’m going to keep my distance (about 40 feet should do it) until then. I’ll decide whether to make a move depending on how she acts.

ignore her. You probably won’t, but you should.