T Nation

Is This Diet Good Before/After WO?

(more for powerlifting of course)

1kg of potato + a slice of bread including a big chicken of 350-400g BEFORE workout and SAME after workout ,do u think is good? : D ,should i cut some potatos and make them less than 1kg? (1kg = like 200g carbo oh my god but guess what ,im not getting fat cuz im an ectomorph haha)

Not much fat in this diet ,probably like 20% or less, like 55% carbs, 15% fat, 30% protein ,something like that ,cheap food always the best <>

I find less carbs always work bests even for strength and muscle building. Moderate your carbs, but really don’t worry about going too overboard on fats and proteins. A diet higher in dietary fats and protein is a much better diet than one high in carbs generally speaking.

All this means nothing if your current diet is working well for you. Experiment, and consider that if you WANT to gain weight, what you’re doing is probably going to work. As you stated being an ectomorph, the carbs is probably helping you, so meh, have at it and go nuts.

You don’t need the bread. If i were you i wouldn’t eat a kg of potatoes but of its working its working. I would add some fat in there like some coconut oil/olive oil on the potatoes.

i eat like this and i barely gain like 0,5 kg per 2-3 months lol… this ectomorph body burns like 99% of what i eat : D but hell i have very lean body, like 3% fat or 4% maximum ,yes yes ,too much carbs and very low fat ,i must change something on it : P

I hate every thing you post… seriously… it makes me wanna punch a kitten in the face… I don’t know why.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I hate every thing you post… seriously… it makes me wanna punch a kitten in the face… I don’t know why.[/quote]

Now you have one

^first good post

[quote]Reed wrote:
I hate every thing you post… seriously… it makes me wanna punch a kitten in the face… I don’t know why.[/quote]
AGREED!

In a previous thread, someone recommended that you add whole milk to your diet. That was a good idea. Why aren’t you doing it?

lol@ 3-4% bodyfat…people are really retarded when it comes to numbers around here.

1kg of spuds, that’s a farking lot

1kg is a lot of spuds thats for sure lol …im irish too and was reared on the things.