Is This D-Bol Cycle Ready?

[quote]Contrl wrote:
Fullforce wrote:
i aint tryin to get that big not like a bodybuilder status. i just wanna gain bout another 15 lbs to keep from dbol and from there start cutting.

This is the #1 thing newbies say that piss me off. It’s like people are so ignorant they think that if they lift a dumbbell just one_too_many_times they’ll accidentally get HUGE.
[/quote]

HAHAHA, I hear ya man. It’s freaking hiliarious what the ignorant think about steroid use. I truly believe that the non-informed think they could look like any pro bodybuilder if they took steroids too. Absolutely laughable.

Craig

[quote]Contrl wrote:
Minimum? I wouldn’t even recommend it go beyond 5.[/quote]

From what i have read, If i read it correctly. :stuck_out_tongue: D-bols best effects can be found between week 4-6, but everyone is different to steroids. So best thing would be experiment find your best range. Personally i would run it for 6weeks religiously, unless i noticed some extra sides :).

peace oscar

I like Ejaculoid more personally. I stacked it with methyl test, Halotestin and Cheque drops. I got better pumps than with pumptech and a better priapism than I ever had with Yohimbine hydrochloride.

haha how about a 12 week cycle of Cheque drops? You know, if you really, really hate your liver.

Back in the old days they used to call me the Sinatra of D-bol. “old Yellow eyes”

InTheZone just called you out, OP. And he’s the nicest guy I know. This can only mean one thing:

God hates you.