Is This D-Bol Any Good?

I intend to use a product that reads BP on one side of the pink, square tablet and the number 10 on the other. I've used this product before and got great results. The only problem is I remember them tasting bitter the last time I used them, but these don't really taste bitter. 

Since I use my orals sublingually I have the unusual advantage of “taste testing” my gear. Is the bitter taste necessarily an indication of a good oral steroid, and has anyone used this product and know if it’s of consistant quality.

Are you sure it says “BP” and not “BD?”

And as far as the taste, I highly doubt it’s indicative of its effectiveness. Very little of the pill is actual methandrostenolone, the rest is filler material.

Now, why do you use them sublingually?

What you have is good stuff. You sure its not 5mg usually pink is an indicator of 5mg dosage either way its quality. Cntrl is right about the taste its Dbol not cocaine. As far as sublingually using steroids it ain’t acid bro, lol never heard of that

I heard good things about the BP D-bol.

To answer both of your questions (Control and MIA), he probably uses them sublingually to reach full systemic circulation without having to go through the hepatic veins, and thus avoiding the liver’s first pass effect.

Ahh, well. I wasn’t asking to make him sound silly. I legitimately wanted to know. I’ve heard a lot of pros and cons about the sublingual method.

As for the sublingual method, I’ve been using all of my oral steroids this way for quite a while. I can tell the delivery is much more efficient due to the “kick” I recieve that swallowing doesn’t give. I sually prepare the inside of my mouth with alcohol to increase permeability and to help the tablet dissolve.

Anyone ever snort D-bol? Maybe that gives you more of a kick. It works for ritalin.

[quote]benchaffleck wrote:
As for the sublingual method, I’ve been using all of my oral steroids this way for quite a while. I can tell the delivery is much more efficient due to the “kick” I recieve that swallowing doesn’t give. I sually prepare the inside of my mouth with alcohol to increase permeability and to help the tablet dissolve.[/quote]

What kind of alcohol?

So is all of this really scientifically viable? And would this method actually reduce stress on the liver and improve speed of uptake?

I stand corrected…still never heard of it…interesting all the same

I’m sure any hard alcohol with a high % would work.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
benchaffleck wrote:
As for the sublingual method, I’ve been using all of my oral steroids this way for quite a while. I can tell the delivery is much more efficient due to the “kick” I recieve that swallowing doesn’t give. I sually prepare the inside of my mouth with alcohol to increase permeability and to help the tablet dissolve.

What kind of alcohol?

So is all of this really scientifically viable? And would this method actually reduce stress on the liver and improve speed of uptake? [/quote]

Of course it is scientifically viable. Absorption under the tongue is really efficient. As for reducing stress on the liver, it doesn’t go through the liver the first time (aka first pass) so that is a 100% reduction of the first pass effect.

The means by which drugs have to go through the first pass is because they get absorbed on certain points of the enteral tract which goes through the “hepatic portal veins” leading right to the liver. Sublingual administration of any drug avoids that completely.

As for the speed of uptake, it’s really not a big difference, but yes it is faster, since it is going straight from under the tongue into systemic circulation.

I may be wrong, but I believe this method was originally discovered as a solution do the administration of drugs that were not stable in acid (ie basic drugs) since the stomach acid would break them down. It’s actually quite neat.

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:
Cortes wrote:
benchaffleck wrote:

What kind of alcohol?

So is all of this really scientifically viable? And would this method actually reduce stress on the liver and improve speed of uptake?

Of course it is scientifically viable. Absorption under the tongue is really efficient. As for reducing stress on the liver, it doesn’t go through the liver the first time (aka first pass) so that is a 100% reduction of the first pass effect.

The means by which drugs have to go through the first pass is because they get absorbed on certain points of the enteral tract which goes through the “hepatic portal veins” leading right to the liver. Sublingual administration of any drug avoids that completely.

As for the speed of uptake, it’s really not a big difference, but yes it is faster, since it is going straight from under the tongue into systemic circulation.

I may be wrong, but I believe this method was originally discovered as a solution do the administration of drugs that were not stable in acid (ie basic drugs) since the stomach acid would break them down. It’s actually quite neat.[/quote]

I’ve read about drugs being taken sublingually, but I guess I figured if it was so effective with respect to oral AAS, that I would have read about it somewhere before now. 100%?

I mean, in theory, this would render oral steroids basically safe to administer in long cycles without worry of liver damage, right? Somehow it just seems to me that if this were true, a helluva lot more people would be doing it this way. I’d love to be proven wrong.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
JoeyD20 wrote:
Cortes wrote:
benchaffleck wrote:

What kind of alcohol?

I may be wrong, but I believe this method was originally discovered as a solution do the administration of drugs that were not stable in acid (ie basic drugs) since the stomach acid would break them down. It’s actually quite neat.

I’ve read about drugs being taken sublingually, but I guess I figured if it was so effective with respect to oral AAS, that I would have read about it somewhere before now. 100%?

I mean, in theory, this would render oral steroids basically safe to administer in long cycles without worry of liver damage, right? Somehow it just seems to me that if this were true, a helluva lot more people would be doing it this way. I’d love to be proven wrong.
[/quote]

Yes 100%. If it doesn’t go through the hepatic portal veins, it’s not going to the liver before it reaches systemic circulation. It’s not really refutable. It’s a physiological and pharmacological fact. It’s effective with any drug that isn’t contained in a protective capsule (the drug is in that capsule for a reason, whether to protect it or you).

That second statement is incorrect. Yes it would render any liver-hard drug a bit safer, but don’t forget that every drug has to go through the liver a final time before it is excreted, to be metabolized. So, in the end, everything you put in your body goes through your liver. It really is a marvelous and wondrous organ.

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:

Yes 100%. If it doesn’t go through the hepatic portal veins, it’s not going to the liver before it reaches systemic circulation. It’s not really refutable. It’s a physiological and pharmacological fact. It’s effective with any drug that isn’t contained in a protective capsule (the drug is in that capsule for a reason, whether to protect it or you).

That second statement is incorrect. Yes it would render any liver-hard drug a bit safer, but don’t forget that every drug has to go through the liver a final time before it is excreted, to be metabolized. So, in the end, everything you put in your body goes through your liver. It really is a marvelous and wondrous organ.

[/quote]

Anything that is going to render the drug less harmful to my liver I am going to implement. I had already started doing this yesterday just to see what it is like and have done it every time since then, as the tabs are 5mg and I take two thrice daily so they dissolve after about 2 minutes anyway and I might as well. Now I feel I should continue to do this all of the time. Thanks for the info, Joey. Good stuff!

The BP stands for Balkan Pharmaceuticals and the 10 stands for 10mgs. I kicked my current cycle of supertest 450 off with 25mgs a day of BP. I gained barely 2-3 lbs. in those four weeks and truly believe that was the supertest starting to kick. Personally I would never waste my money on that stuff again. I had better results a few years back from just 10mg per day of M1T for 4 weeks!

I forgot to mention also that I experienced a severe spike in blood pressure while on the BP d-bol. Went back down to the 130s when I finished.

[quote]abscess wrote:
I forgot to mention also that I experienced a severe spike in blood pressure while on the BP d-bol. Went back down to the 130s when I finished.[/quote]

Mine are called Anabol Tablets. I bought a tub since it was so cheap. 5mgs, almost a week on and no sides yet, with plenty of weight gain, and now strength is starting to go up. I highly recommend these.