Is This Creepy Behavior?

The other day I was studying and had some TV on for background noise, and on comes of all things, Mr. Rogers. I thought that it would be interesting to watch to guage if it seemed as creative or whatever as it did years ago.

Well, Mr. Rogers had a usual show but cut that a bit short so that he could give an educational lesson for the viewers. He said that he was going to a gym to meet his friend, a gymnast, to watch him do gymnastics. Well, his friend is this gay black kid, 15 Mr. Rogers says. They are basically gay friends it seems and during the conversation mr rogers goes, " I sure would like to see you go over there and do some flips for me".

So, do gay men have a liscence to act in ways that for straight people w/ girls, would be perverted?

I honestly don’t see what you’re seeing.

How do you know the gymnast was gay?

Are you projecting?

He was a gay acting black kid, and no, i’m happily married.

Dude, it’s Mr. Rogers. You can’t hate on him.

while i dont know about this specific event, i have noticed time and time again that if gay people act in a certain way that would be deemed inappropriate for a straight man to act, they’re just being “themselves”, where most straight men would be reprimanded, often enough by police authorities

Correction, that was gymnast Chaney Humphrey, anyway is there a website that shows archives of old TV episodes? I’ll try to locate it and let you decide for yourselves.

[quote]lumbernac wrote:
i’m happily married.[/quote]

So was Mr. Rogers.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
lumbernac wrote:
i’m happily married.

So was Mr. Rogers.[/quote]

ownage

Creepy behavior would be to masturbate while watching Mr. Rogers.

get back to sudying please

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Creepy behavior would be to masturbate while watching Mr. Rogers.[/quote]

Yeah that’s actually what I thought the OP was going to say when I first started reading this post.

I don’t get it.

It’s strange, to go to a gymnasts training session, and ask them to do flips?

Hahahahahaa… wow… I’m SERIOUSLY laughing my ass off here @ work… people think I’m insane…

Ok… I’m going home now…

Mr Rogers is still alive???!!! Thank goodness, loved him when I was a kid. Good to see he’s still kicking or um flipping!

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Mr Rogers is still alive???!!! Thank goodness, loved him when I was a kid. Good to see he’s still kicking or um flipping!

D[/quote]

Pretty sure he died awhile back. He always came across as a bit feminine to me to be honest…

Okay, the man’s middle name is McFeely. Give him a break.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

Pretty sure he died awhile back. He always came across as a bit feminine to me to be honest…[/quote]

Well, at the height of my fanhood, I was four or five and not really keen on realizing that. He was a good guy regardless in my view.

D

[quote]lumbernac wrote:
The other day I was studying and had some TV on for background noise, and on comes of all things, Mr. Rogers. I thought that it would be interesting to watch to guage if it seemed as creative or whatever as it did years ago.

Well, Mr. Rogers had a usual show but cut that a bit short so that he could give an educational lesson for the viewers. He said that he was going to a gym to meet his friend, a gymnast, to watch him do gymnastics.

Well, his friend is this gay black kid, 15 Mr. Rogers says. They are basically gay friends it seems and during the conversation mr rogers goes, " I sure would like to see you go over there and do some flips for me".

So, do gay men have a liscence to act in ways that for straight people w/ girls, would be perverted? [/quote]

Dude, Mr. Rs show is for little children. He’s asking the gymnast to put a show on for the kids in a way that a child might ask.

Did you guys know that Mr Rogers had nearly 20 confirmed kills in Nam?

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Dedicated wrote:

D

Pretty sure he died awhile back. He always came across as a bit feminine to me to be honest…[/quote]

I saw a write up on him in oou local paper and he sounded like a genuinely decent and good guy.

Which is rare these days.