T Nation

Is This Considered A Clean Diet?

I am not going to go much in detail, but would this be considered a “clean” diet, and if not, what foods to take out?

Breakfast
2 packets regular oatmeal
8oz Skim Milk
Apple

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Bowl of Black Bean Soup or Clam Chowder
Turkey on Whole Wheat

After-workout
Protein shake
Banana

Dinner
Veggies
Salad with ham

Before Bed
Peanuts or almonds

Uhh… thats considered clean. For a 9 year old girl.

Start eating.

You’re the skinny kid, right? Start eating your ass off.

Anything consisting of mostly whole and unprocessed foods is considered “clean”. My question is what are you trying to accomplish by eating this way?

[quote]friedrice683 wrote:
I am not going to go much in detail, but would this be considered a “clean” diet, and if not, what foods to take out?

Breakfast
2 packets regular oatmeal
8oz Skim Milk
Apple

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Bowl of Black Bean Soup or Clam Chowder
Turkey on Whole Wheat

After-workout
Protein shake
Banana

Dinner
Veggies
Salad with ham

Before Bed
Peanuts or almonds[/quote]

Make sure you wash the apple or it won’t be “clean”.

Yeah wash the food. Check the nutrients yourself, is it low in saturated fat?

Are the carbs complex and low glycemic?

Is that real plain oatmeal, or plain instant oatmeal that is loaded with sugar?

[quote]Ron.Odinn wrote:
Yeah wash the food. Check the nutrients yourself, is it low in saturated fat?

Are the carbs complex and low glycemic?

Is that real plain oatmeal, or plain instant oatmeal that is loaded with sugar?[/quote]

This guy weighs 130lbs. Please don’t ignore this just to give generic answers to his posts. There are many of them and the more he posts, the more it shows he has a real problem.

Since you posted your original “i’m over my eating disorder” diet, through the various incarnations, and up to now, you’ve lost a tonne of meat, eggs, and probably dropped about 2000 calories a day overall out of it.

Honestly, have you wanted help, or just somebody to say “yes, an apple is a good snack, as long as it doesn’t weigh over 100 grams” to validate your desire to undereat and overthink.

You’re 15 years old, 130 pounds, and you think you’ve mastered your body to the point where you know you’re less carb tolerant after 5:36pm on workout days and 11:07am on non-workout days. All while on a 1000 calorie/day diet, no less.

Chances are, you’re not over it.

You’re either here to seek help, or waiting for somebody to say “yes, that little food is GREAT!” and given the number of people who’ve offered advice, it’s obvious you’re wanting the latter. Please seek help.

Maybe you should step away from this website for a while, it just seems to be a place for you to sit and think about food for the whole time you’re not at the cafeteria suffering through a meal. Doesn’t sound like the boarding school experience to write home about. Seek help dude.

Fried, you are absolutely obsessed with the concepts of “fat” and “clean” eating. You are fucking up your body at a period where it should be growing and developing.

It’s not what you want to hear, but eat real food, unprocessed food, including meats, eggs and milk in large quantities, while continuing to exercise, and that will be best for you. It’s a sedentary lifestyle that is unhealthy, not unprocessed real foods.

As the other person above said, stop asking for people to okay your horribly deficient nutritional programs. The people here eat food, grow muscles and look healthy.

The problem here is your “mindset” or “viewpoint”. You must change the idea that the emaciated look is better because it involves carrying less body fat.

If you aren’t lying and do have professional help, report to them that we continue to find you obsessive and afraid of eating food.

You don’t need to pick “the best” fucking food for every meal. You simply need to eat a variety of foods in quantity. Beef. Yum! Chicken. Yum! Pork. Yum! Turkey. Yum!

Finally, your body NEEDS FATS in order to produce hormones. Stop trying to deny it dietary fats. Fats don’t make you fat… contrary to outdated notions that are still out there in society.

Hey guys…yeah, they shut our internet off at random times and they shut mine off after I posted that in which I forgot to add that it was my friend’s diet who is here with me, he is trying to lose weight (150lbs, 5’ 3")

I am still eating a good amount, I have a big question though…

There is blood in my stool

could this come from eating too much fiber or something because with all the whole grains and beans they offer here as well as fruit, I think I might have too much xD, but yeah, there is a ton of blood on the toilet paper after wiping my bum lol

Jesus dude, are you kidding us? Go see a doctor if it’s really blood and not just a color you aren’t used to.

I’m starting to doubt the truth of your statements…

Yeah it kinda scared me when the entire tp was dripping with blood. It doesn’t hurt to go to the bathroom or anything, just when I wipe myself…any connection with eating more or what?

Yeah I assigned an appointment with the on-campus doc today for a physical and to check it out.

But yeah, I forgot to mention it was my friend’s diet he came up with. Was in a rush as you can see and didn’t bother to post any serving sizes such as serving sizes are bigger than they are, blah blah blah.

My diet is 3,000 or so, well working up to it as I get adjusted to school and stuff.

Thanks again guys, appreciate your help

Make sure your doc rules out Crohn’s Disease. Some people have been misdiagnosed and labeled with an ‘eating disorder’ end up getting untreated for Crohn’s. I lost a cousin in her mid 30’s to the disease.

Everybody’s a psychologist.

[quote]allNatural wrote:
Everybody’s a psychologist.[/quote]

Crohn’s has nothing to do with psychology dipshit.

[quote]friedrice683 wrote:

Yeah I assigned an appointment with the on-campus doc today for a physical and to check it out.
[/quote]

How did that go? Any word on why you’re pooping blood?

Yeah, this morning after two bowel movements there was no blood at all.

So instead of having my doc go up the ol’ canal lol, I just went into the shower myself with a facecloth and found that SOMEHOW I cut the inside of my crack lol (probably from the cheap tp here at school and the constant bowel movements I’ve been having lately)

But I told doc and he said yeah, it happens more than I would think that people get cuts there and it bleeds when you wipe.

Gotta plan out my physical and stuff and ask my doc about my problem with an anorexic mind though and stuff

Jesus christ. I did not need to know about your bloody anus as I was eating my quarter pounder.