Is this Chick a Racist?

too bad this pic isn’t from guesshermuff :frowning:

is she stating in this picture that one race is superior to another? stupid thread, hot chick

I hate when people equate the confederacy with white supremacy. Today the Civil War is remembered as little more than a conflict to liberate southern slaves, when in reality this was a side effect of the disavowing of the confederate states of America. The Civil War was about the institutionalization of the federal government and the Uniting of all the states under one supreme authority. I’m actually really afraid by how few people understand this.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I’d give her a stern talking to about racial equality, after hitting it two times. [/quote]

I agree

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

edit: and by the way, I’d hit it like the fist of an angry god, until there was nothing left to hit.[/quote]

Best quote in the history of quotes. I like how Tyrant thinks

Explain how the flag of the Confederate States of America is racist?

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
Explain how the flag of the Confederate States of America is racist?[/quote]

It’s not, people just love finding things to be offended by.

[quote]masonator wrote:
DixiesFinest wrote:

It’s not, people just love finding things to be offended by.[/quote]

This offends me

Nope she just likes wearing the LOSING teams jersey lol! Prolly not racist just tacky. And what warm blooded american male doesn’t like a tacky broad in a bikini?

[quote]masonator wrote:

It’s not, people just love finding things to be offended by.[/quote]

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
Explain how the flag of the Confederate States of America is racist?[/quote]

Uhh… Slavery?

yes

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Tyrant wrote:
Professor X wrote:
No hips. I am guessing she has “lackofass” syndrome.

no shit prof, she’s white and moderately skinny.

And as far as the flag goes, “Heritage not Hate”.

edit: and by the way, I’d hit it like the fist of an angry god, until there was nothing left to hit.

My anaconda don’t. want. none…well, my anaconda might take a look around, assess the substructure, root out the intake valve and clean the pipes…but it prefers buns hun.[/quote]

YEAH! My man X is telling it how it is. lmao!

[quote]ElbowStrike wrote:
DixiesFinest wrote:

Uhh… Slavery?[/quote]

jesus elbow…

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
I hate when people equate the confederacy with white supremacy. Today the Civil War is remembered as little more than a conflict to liberate southern slaves, when in reality this was a side effect of the disavowing of the confederate states of America. The Civil War was about the institutionalization of the federal government and the Uniting of all the states under one supreme authority. I’m actually really afraid by how few people understand this. [/quote]

I grew up on the Southern edge of a confederate border state and I used to tow this same party line. Now I’m not so sure. I definitely think that the Civil War was principally over state’s rights and limiting federal power, but in fact I think it was pretty clearly an issue of white supremacy and racism.

From CSA Vice President Stephens’ Cornerstone Speech:

That being said, in this day and age I don’t think it’s inherently racist to wear/display the Stars and Bars, but there’s probably significant correlation with racism. Of course, symbols mean different things to different folks and in different contexts. I probably wouldn’t wear a Stars and Bars buckle to an NAACP meeting.

My Dad has a lot of red bandannas, doesn’t make him a Blood, after all.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
ElbowStrike wrote:
DixiesFinest wrote:

Uhh… Slavery?

jesus elbow…[/quote]

He asked a question!

An actual quote from Kanye Wests’ great, great granddaddy: “President Lincoln does not care about black people”.

Get her naked. It would solve this whole issue.

BTW Prof X: Your new found funny bone is greatly appreciated.

Well put.

holy mac- nice avi lol

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
DF85 wrote:
Rattler wrote:
Is Pantera racist too?

Phil is.

I am sure this chick loves the black guys. Most hot girls do.

Really? Every black guy I know tell’s me how hard it is for them to date white women 'cause white women generally want nothing to do with them aside from being “friends”. Also, who gives a shit if this chick’s racist? She’s gonna get pregnant wearing that…[/quote]

I’d think that she’s more likely to get pregnant NOT wearing that … but I guess everyone has their fetishes