Is This Body Cut, Bulky, or Lean Bulky?

![agata_quads|690x460]saklnten1-353x221

(upload://aOcjcJSSG9psK7aMt8a43hJbYez.jpg)

Lean, athletic.

Bulky doesn’t even enter the picture.

Why?

4 Likes

Need to see without the dress to make an informed judgement

7 Likes

Those terms are kind of silly imo. Athletic, fairly lean,… impressive physique.

S

3 Likes

Posting gorgeous women tennis players, now that’s a thread I can get into!

Obviously Ana Ivanovic has to be mentioned :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Lol lean bulky

why does it matter? you just made a thread like this yesterday…

1 Like

Damnit, do I need to wear red nail polish, too? I can’t remeber the last time I got a mani, geez. Don’t have the patience for that or tanning, plus no pony tail…I’d fucking get my hair caught in everything. So I’d say “high maintenance” should be an option

2 Likes

If you can tell me what is that body in the photo?

2 Likes

High maintenance. Chuck Taylor’s ftw…plus I rarely like to show off my feet, I’m a former athlete, when I was in 20s I always wore stilettos and not open toe. Now that I’m an old fart and only IF we go out, I’ll wear “hawt heels”.

That one standing in front of the Rorschach blots looks like a lady-boy.

Why?

You’ve been asking these kinds of questions for almost 6 months. What are you doing to actually get there and how much progress have you made?

3 Likes

4 months Not 6 months. If you answer me i Will stop! Thank you!

I was literally the first person who replied to your first thread, 4 and a half months ago (excuse the time lapse. These nonsense threads make my brain tired). In that thread, I gave you very straight-forward advice about what to eat and how to train.

I also replied to your second thread, and I replied to your third thread. By that point, I was done. But every single question you’ve asked in every one of your threads has been answered by members.

2 Likes

Trying to hold this forum hostage in this manner is like trying to wrangle an angry mess of squirrels.

Good luck.

6 Likes

Related note, I’d love to go all Bob Ross on some squirrels.

I had a buddy in high school who semi-befriended one and was able to hand-feed it. Definite bucket list item.

3 Likes

I had a pair of grey squirrels I kind of rescued when they were babies. I felt bad that we cut down their tree, so I took them home and bottle fed/raised them. They lived in the trees by my old house for years after I let them go. The male would hang out with me in the mornings for my coffee and chow on hazel nuts from my neighbor.

They’re pretty easy to domesticate/be friendly with.

2 Likes

No one will give you the answer you want because those terms mean something different for everyone. Those pictures you posted are of very fit women, that’s it. No term can really describe them as much more of anything else.

3 Likes

I would like to look more like Gabby Reece.
Please advise.

I already have a handsome, blond husband, but if he could look more like Laird Hamilton, that would also be SWEET.

7 Likes