T Nation

Is This Arimidex Working?

Hey guys,

I am running Arimidex at .5mg EOD alongside my first cycle, which is 500mg Test E split 2x/week and 40mg Danabol. The arimidex I have has received up and down reviews from what I can see online.

I begun this cycle 7 sleeps ago, and I have gone from 230.8 to 236.4 in that time.

Is the adex bunk with this weight gain?

Cals have been 4500-4900 (up 3-400 on natural bulk), sleeping 8hrs minimum each night, lifting 3 on 1 off split, approx 20 sets a workout.

Thanks

[quote]nudecyberdude wrote:
Hey guys,

I am running Arimidex at .5mg EOD alongside my first cycle, which is 500mg Test E split 2x/week and 40mg Danabol. The arimidex I have has received up and down reviews from what I can see online.

I begun this cycle 7 sleeps ago, and I have gone from 230.8 to 236.4 in that time.

Cals have been 4500-4900 (up 3-400 on natural bulk), sleeping 8hrs minimum each night, lifting 3 on 1 off split, approx 20 sets a workout.

Thanks[/quote]

I dont quite understand what you mean.
How can you judge if the adex is working or not from the weight gain? Unless you are talking about water retention due to elevated oestrogen which I am not sure you are.

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

Hey guys,

Thanks[/quote]

How can you judge if the adex is working or not from the weight gain? Unless you are talking about water retention due to elevated oestrogen which I am not sure you are. [/quote]

I am indeed referring to the water retention, yes.

I understand Adex won’t STOP water completely at this dosage, I’m just seeking clarity on whether one can determine if it’s legit at this stage.

Hey guys,

Thanks[/quote]

How can you judge if the adex is working or not from the weight gain? Unless you are talking about water retention due to elevated oestrogen which I am not sure you are. [/quote]

I am indeed referring to the water retention, yes.

I understand Adex won’t STOP water completely at this dosage, I’m just seeking clarity on whether one can determine if it’s legit at this stage.[/quote]

I think to determine if its legit is to look out for other oestrogen signs such as puffy nipples or mood.
Also what does the weight you have gained thus far look like in the mirror, muscle or water? You can judge by physical gains roughly how the test is reacting in the body. Although in a week I think it may well be water weight.
Are you taking any orals?

Sorry just re-read original post. You are taking 40mg Dbol. The water is most likely from that.

I think to determine if its legit is to look out for other oestrogen signs such as puffy nipples or mood.
Also what does the weight you have gained thus far look like in the mirror, muscle or water? You can judge by physical gains roughly how the test is reacting in the body. Although in a week I think it may well be water weight.
Are you taking any orals?

Sorry just re-read original post. You are taking 40mg Dbol. The water is most likely from that. [/quote]

I don’t look any rounder in the face. Arms, shoulders and chest have hardened if anything. Mood’s great. I’ve kept reading elsewhere and there’s a bit of a consensus that Adex is going to take a couple of weeks or so for stable levels… shall continue as before, keeping an eye on any OE sides.

Ta