Is This Any Good?

I just did rippetoes. However, my squat has stalled. I feel that this is because I bike for my work on off days so my quads can’t recover. I made this workout to hopefully deal with this problem. let me know if it is alright or if it is shit…

Bench 75 lb dumbbells for 5 reps
squat 2055
DL 245
Press 100*5

It looks okay… although why you’re doing abductor and adductor work in the low-rep range is beyond me. I also don’t know what tuck or rim jumps are. I’ve got some ideas, but they’re wildly improbably and could only belong in the SAMA forum, so I’m probably wrong.

The reason your squat stalled on rippetoes is probably not because of your bike work. Your body gets used to all that. You probably need to instead

a) de-load
b) drop the weight a bit and wait for your CNS to catch up or
c) eat more

in order to make your squat go up.

[quote]Otep wrote:
It looks okay… although why you’re doing abductor and adductor work in the low-rep range is beyond me. I also don’t know what tuck or rim jumps are. I’ve got some ideas, but they’re wildly improbably and could only belong in the SAMA forum, so I’m probably wrong.

The reason your squat stalled on rippetoes is probably not because of your bike work. Your body gets used to all that. You probably need to instead

a) de-load
b) drop the weight a bit and wait for your CNS to catch up or
c) eat more

in order to make your squat go up.[/quote]

Thx, i guess I will stick with Rippetoes. Tuck Jumps and Rim jumps are Plyometrics.

x2 a deadload week; they work wonders.

also, why are you doing deadlift on the same day as leg curls; and right after too?

curl ups?

are these a pull up variation or a bicep curl?

That workout is bad, it looks like something you’d be assigned in a PE class in high school. just keep doing rippetoes man.deload or reset.