Is This a Sign of Gyno or What?

Hello guys,
first off im natural 100% never did any roids, ph.
Been lifting for 6 years.
22 years old
Im on a cut at 67 kg and what makes me think i might have gyno is that today i noticed i ve got under my nipple like a bump of some kind and its a bit sore, mainly uncomftable, could it be gyno ?

Pics would help, but yah it sounds like it.

Some people are just predisposed to certain hormone levels. It’s more common among non-PED users than you might think, although with most, bodyfat levels never get low enough to detect. In your case, the soreness is sign enough to get it looked at.

S

Thanks for the reply, Visualy you cant see anything only feeling it, im going to see the docter tomorrow and she what he says. Could i try anyway up my kals on fats to see if that why it goes away from the benefits of high fats=higher T and Lower E ?

One more thing if i keep lowering bf% it could go away no , since the lower your bf keeps geting the more Testosterone is in your body or dose that defer when were on a cut ?

Is thewre any natural remedis i could try out?

last yea i got my buddy into lifting. he was doing very well too, but a couple months into it one of his tits got sore and a little lump formed.

we don’t know the cause maybe his hormones changing from lifting or drinking from plastic bottles every day who knows but it went away in a month or so.

My son had really bad gyno as he transitioned into puberty. He would go to pool parties and keep his shirt on. He’s not even a lifter… just a thin musician. I stressed over it (probably more than he did because I know how brutal kids can be) but it went away with 2 years.

Gone to the doctor she told me its not gyno just somekind of infection and with antibiotics and a parasetamol to take the pain away i would be okey in a week off to get what i need. :smiley: But she says if it dosent to come back but its more then sure it will be okey.