FT 27.84 pg/mL 5.4 - 40
SHBG 18.5
Non-sensitive (E2) 66.53 pg/mL 11.3 - 43.2

Peak:
TT 11.51 ng/mL 2.49 - 8.36
FT 27.26 pg/mL 5.4 - 40
SHBG 16.9
Non-sensitive (E2) 80.51 pg/mL 11.3 - 43.2

My TT and E2 is obviously higher but how the heck is my FT lower at peak?
Is this possible or is this a lab error?
Something is telling me to give up doing FT labs and just calculate with Albumin+SHBG+TT…

I don’t know what the margin of error is on that test but I’m sure it’s not perfect.

What’s it come out to if you use a free T calculator?

Using the tru-t calculator as suggested by @systemlord , it shows 43.65 ng/dL at peak and 36.72 ng/dL at trough. Range and unit are different than my lab but i believe these results are top of the range.

That makes more sense.

Just talked to the lab and they will retest if the sample is still good…

They say it’s unlikely a lab error of course…

You’re probably using the Direct Immunoassay instead of the Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration, the Direct Immunoassay for measuring FT is inaccurate by up to 40%. It’s possible your body is favoring converting TT->E2 more than to FT, similar to a thyroid conversion disorder.

Our bodies will do this when trying to decrease say DHT, more FT would mean more DHT. Your body can convert FT down many other pathways, even to epitestosterone.

I think you should see if lightning strikes twice, if it does then increasing FT may be problematic for you.

Yes it def. does unfortunately but is it possible for someone to stay at the same or lower FT when TT is much higher?

You are talking about a really tiny difference in Free T, and you have a pretty good jump in E2 from one to the other.

Does this mean i will get the same result if i up my dosage? My E2 will jump marginally and my FT will stay the same?

At peak , i understand the jump in E2 but why is my FT staying same or even lower?

If this is not a lab error, then this would indicate your body is keeping FT right where it is, meaning your body is preventing FT from increasing and is converting FT to other hormones.

I doubt it. And over time your E2 will likely drop back down a little.

The lab retested it and new result is 31.47 pg/ml. That is more likely i guess.

I hope it will. That probably will mean more FT too.