Is This a HIIT Workout?

Hi,

I am trying to lose fat and get toned up with HIIT. Does the following workout qualify as HIIT? Please note that I am doing this in the living room at 6 in the morning.

-5 minutes of warm up with rope jumping

6th minute
-20 seconds of shadow boxing as fast as possible(right hook, left hook, right upper cut)
-40 seconds of pacing (around the room)

7th minute
-20 seconds of a modified power skip, where both my arms are at the side of my body, and I jump with alternate legs as fast as possible. With each jump, I bring my knee as high up as possible.

8th minute
-20 seconds of shadow boxing as fast as possible(right hook, left hook, right upper cut)

9th minute
-20 seconds of a modified power skip, where both my arms are at the side of my body, and I jump with alternate legs as fast as possible. With each jump, I bring my knee as high up as possible.

10th minute

11th minute

and so on and so forth until the 20th minute

-5 minutes cool down with rope jumping

At the end of the 20 second of shadow boxing or power skipping, I find myself gasping for breath and my heart beats fast. At the of the 40 second rest, I feel I have recovered and I can go on again with the 20 second of shadow boxing/power skipping.

Can I say that the 20 second of shadow boxing/power skipping is a period of high intensity workout?
Can I say that the 40 second of room pacing is a period of low intensity? Should I replace this with 40 seconds of rope jumping instead?
If this does not qualify as HIIT, what else can I do indoors with the following?
-jump rope
-body weight exercises
-dumbbells
Maybe I should be doing squat thrusts for 30 seconds followed by 1 minute of rope jumping for HIIT?