Is This a Good Second Cycle? Test/Deca

Hey there. I wanted to see if I could get some feedback on my plans for a second steroid cycle. My first cycle was of test E @ 500mg/wk for 13 weeks. I saw amazing gains and put on some nice size. I finished PCT and started a natty cut about 2 months later when I felt my levels had stabilized. I feel completely back to normal at this point.

I am now looking to start a Test/Deca cycle and bulk again after I get back from a vacation in about a month. That will make it about 5 months since ending my first cycle. I was going to add Dbol as well but opted out after hearing so many people calling it “gyno in a bottle” considering I am fairly prone to gyno. Below is my planned dosages/timeline for what I have in mind. Tell me what you think!

Week 1-16 Test E 600mg (300 mg M/Th)
Week 1-14 Deca (300 mg once/wk)
Arimidex 0.5 EOD

PCT:
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (might add HCG but not sure yet)

I chose a slightly lower Deca dose because I want to avoid Deca dick/lactating nips at all costs but will have caber/prami on hand just in case.

My main goals for this cycle is pure mass and strength gains since I will be starting it right after a cut.

Stats:

Weight: 180 (will be this weight when I start, currently ~ 190ish)
Height: 5’11

That’s it! I would love to hear what anyone has to say. Thanks.

Just out of curiosity, why not run another test only cycle at 500mg per week again? If you saw amazing results the first time the second time should yield great results as well.

Looks about right to me. I like dbol, never had any problems except for slightly elevated BP. I just monitor it every day. I ran 200mg of Deca last year per week and still ended up with ED issues so running a lower dose isn’t a given that you won’t have problems. You are smart to run the test higher though and hope for the best. You should gain a lot of mass on this cycle. I wish I didn’t have the issues I do with Deca, even at 200mg, I gained some nice size.