T Nation

Is this a Good Program?

At first i was trying to lose some weight and I did, so now i want to start to bulk up
(from 104KGs>92Kgs)…i don’t know how these things go, so that’s why i am asking this…Do I have to start by bulking ?

i started taking Isopure zero carbs to build more muscles… my aim is to become something in the range of “Lazar Angelov” not more than that…I am 90Kgs now, 20% fats and 184cms.

my program is based on 1 big muscle 5 exercises each and 1 small muscle 3 exercises , i also play judo for 3~2 days a week so that can be considered as cardio training.

day-1 : Judo
day-2 : bench and biceps
day-3 : back and triceps
day-4 : shoulders /shoulders+legs
day-5 : legs / judo
day-6 : Judo

as for carbohydrates , I thought carbs=fat… I don’t know how to deal with my carbs intake and what the relation is between carbs and calories and muscle gain.

as for my diet, i eat about 4 fried eggs with bread as breakfast, then after 2 hours some juice as a snack.
for lunch , i eat rice+proteins+salad+veges. for dinner i eat a can of tuna or some beans or juice.

Didn’t you just start another thread with this exact post?

Anyway, you need to be on a proven program. You’re a complete beginner, so you don’t need to be writing your own stuff.

Read up on the following, pick the one you like the best, and do it exactly as written:

5/3/1 (I would suggest using this if judo is a priority, since it is very flexible)
Juggernaut method
WS4SB
texas method
starting strength

Juggernaut method
WS4SB
texas method
starting strength

can i have a link please?

In the time it took you to ask for a link you could have googled it and found it yourself. Everyone on this site is extremely helpful and usually pretty decent in general to talk to but, eventually your going to have to do atleast some of the leg work on your own. Also stop asking the exact same question. You literally posted almost this exact question not a week ago. I don’t mean to be a dick… well kinda…Google “nutrition for athletes” or even proper nutrition would be good for you at this point. Read for 30 mins to a hour learn what your body needs and how to get it then google WS4SB or whatever read, analyze, and then choose what meets your time frame goals as close as possible… good luck.

[quote]fuze wrote:
Juggernaut method
WS4SB
texas method
starting strength

can i have a link please?[/quote]

Use google.