Is this a Good Lift? Front Squat at 148

I’m 18 5’3, 148, 13-14% body-fat(bulking) I’ve been way leaner than you, trust me. Anyways, I’ve been hardcore bulking around 4000 calories a day. I know that’s a crazy amount at my height and weight(metabolism). Anyways again, lol… Is 225 for 10 reps good for my height and weight. Man people at my gym were staring at me the whole time. The chicks were mirinð???ð???ð???. Anyways what’s your off season calories goal?

You’ve been way leaner than me, I trust you.

[quote]StaySavage97 wrote:
I’m 18 5’3, 148, 13-14% body-fat(bulking) I’ve been way leaner than you, trust me. Anyways, I’ve been hardcore bulking around 4000 calories a day. I know that’s a crazy amount at my height and weight(metabolism). Anyways again, lol… Is 225 for 10 reps good for my height and weight. Man people at my gym were staring at me the whole time. The chicks were mirinð???ð???ð???. Anyways what’s your off season calories goal? [/quote]I must be getting old, is this english?

I’m 18 5’3, 148, 13-14% body-fat(bulking) I’ve been way leaner than you, trust me. Anyways, I’ve been hardcore bulking around 4000 calories a day. I know that’s a crazy amount at my height and weight(metabolism). Anyways again, lol… Is 225 for 10 reps good for my height and weight. Man people at my gym were staring at me the whole time. The chicks were mirinð???ð???ð???. Anyways what’s your off season calories goal? [/quote]

Where is your gym bro? I’ll go do my front squats there, the girls will literally undress on the spot.

I’m 18 5’3, 148, 13-14% body-fat(bulking) I’ve been way leaner than you, trust me. Anyways, I’ve been hardcore bulking around 4000 calories a day. I know that’s a crazy amount at my height and weight(metabolism). Anyways again, lol… Is 225 for 10 reps good for my height and weight. Man people at my gym were staring at me the whole time. The chicks were mirinð???ð???ð???. Anyways what’s your off season calories goal? [/quote]

I’d say that 225 for ten GOOD front squat reps is pretty good at your weight. I’d also say that the entire post screams ‘insecure douchebag’ so loudly that my ears may have taken some damage.

I’m 18 5’3, 148, 13-14% body-fat(bulking) I’ve been way leaner than you, trust me.[/quote]
In 6 weeks, you’ve lost bodyweight and gained bodyfat.
“5’3, 150, 12% body-fat.”
http://tnation.t-nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner
But hey, you’ve been way leaner than me. And before getting out of high school, no less. Good work.

1.5BW x 10 is very good for front squats. “Front squats”, of course, implying hitting at least parallel.

I do not believe you front squatted 1.5BWx10.

I think they were staring because you are a midget.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

I’m 18 5’3, 148, 13-14% body-fat(bulking) I’ve been way leaner than you, trust me. Anyways, I’ve been hardcore bulking around 4000 calories a day. I know that’s a crazy amount at my height and weight(metabolism). Anyways again, lol… Is 225 for 10 reps good for my height and weight. Man people at my gym were staring at me the whole time. The chicks were mirinÃ?°???Ã?°???Ã?°???. Anyways what’s your off season calories goal? [/quote]

I think they were staring because you are a midget.[/quote]

Bro, did you miss the part where he has been way leaner than you? Your opinions are invalid.

Anyways what’s your off season calories goal?
[/quote]

I try to get 3000 calories bare minimum, but I don’t really have an off “season”. I can take 1 to 2 months off at most

Log off