Is This a Good First Cycle?

OK I have decided to try Steroids out for the first time and was wondering if this would be a good beginners Cycle. Comments on this post are appreciated and in advanced thanks for your advice. 

OK week 1-13 10mg nolvadex daily
week 1-10 400mg of EQ weekly
week 1-10 500mg of Test weekly
week 13 40mg nolva + 100mg clomid daily
Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

Would this be a good beginners cycle or not?

you know, I really wish for my first cycle I would have just stuck to 500mg/w test so I could see what the difference in adding different compounds is on all future cycles.

Most guys will tell you the same on this board. You will grow just fine on 500mg/w of test for your first cycle. Will you grow better with 400mg/w of EQ as well…ya probably but you won’t know what each one accounted for.

IMO its too complex for your first time. Drop the EQ and drop the clomid. Use your test and nolv for PCT. Do not run the nolv during your cycle unless gyno occurs. At 500mg/week I don’t think any gyno issues will occur.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
IMO its too complex for your first time. Drop the EQ and drop the clomid. Use your test and nolv for PCT. Do not run the nolv during your cycle unless gyno occurs. At 500mg/week I don’t think any gyno issues will occur.[/quote]

I concur with everything except I don’t see a problem with the EQ. 2thepain is right about running the nolvadex throughout the cycle, it’s pointless. Also, using two SERMS is pointless. Just use one and don’t start it until 2-3 weeks after the last injections. You only need to use it earlier if you get gyno, which you probably won’t.

For first time lower your dosages a bit.
You’ll grow on less just as well.
Too much clomid and nolvadex on the end.
The combo is good though.

like George said, 500mg of Test/week will do fine for first cycle

Keep It Simple Stupid

[quote]Arsonist wrote:
OK I have decided to try Steroids out for the first time and was wondering if this would be a good beginners Cycle. Comments on this post are appreciated and in advanced thanks for your advice.

OK week 1-13 10mg nolvadex daily
week 1-10 400mg of EQ weekly
week 1-10 500mg of Test weekly
week 13 40mg nolva + 100mg clomid daily
Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

Would this be a good beginners cycle or not?[/quote]

Looks perfect. PCT is kinda on the high. But then again its just fine either way. U dont really need to do EQ your learn about how much shit makes u grow vs adding. But then again your cycle is perfect. Also you really dont need a daily Nolvadex. Your not dong anything intense and overloading with gear that will run into Estrogen problems, and on top of that EQ is very efficient at keeping away from estrogen problems as well. Drop it until PCT.