Is This 5/3/1 Triumvirate Program Suitable? Need Tweaks?

I’ll be finishing 5/3/1 BBB 3-month challenge (my first exposure to 5/3/1) this week. Loved it, hated it, gained 10lbs.
For the next 3 months I want to add power cleans, and swap out back squat for front squat. Not competing against anybody but myself so I don’t need any grief. My lower back’s been aching all month.
Here’s my plan, do you guys think I’m missing any important movements or that there are any serious flaws in this approach?

Workout A:

Power Clean 5/3/1
DL 5/3/1
Good mornings 5x10-12*

Workout B:

Bench Press 5/3/1
DB Rows (Croc or 5x10-12*)
Incline DB Press 5x10-12*

Workout C:

Front Squat 5/3/1
Lunges 5x10-12*
Hanging Leg Raise 5xSome

Workout D:

Standing Press 5/3/1
Dips 5x10-16*
Chins (various grips) 5x10-16*

*Add weight at high end of rep range
-Limit 5/3/1 sets to 12/8/5 reps maximum.
-Consider supersetting the assistance lifts where appropriate.

Whatcha think?

I recall Jim saying that in order to add something into a program, you might want to take something out as a result.

If you can handle doing DL’s right after your cleans, then I say the plan is looking pretty solid.

How’s your conditioning?

I’m new to power cleans, so they should be light relative to my DL; and my current DL TM is set well below 90% of my true 1RM. But I’ll bear that in mind if it becomes counterproductive to do both back-to-back!
My conditioning isn’t great. The further I got in the BBB Challenge, the less I did other than the 5/3/1 lifts and the 5x10 sets - it was so exhausting. I feel that this new selection of assistance work will be lighter overall and allow me to work faster, bringing up my conditioning a bit.
Are you suggesting I should train conditioning more before starting this, so I can be fast from the beginning?

If you skimmed through Jim’s Forever book, he mandates that there should be time set aside to do some easy conditioning. Hard conditioning is optional, but also helpful if not too straining.

I wouldn’t “prep” your conditioning just to start this program. I’ve never done the Triumverate, nor is it in the forever book, but it doesn’t look like it would take less than an hour and a half. That’s 20-30 minutes where you can bust out some easy conditioning after pretty much every workout - be it stairs, incline treadmill, a bike, etc. As long as it keeps you moving and your heart pumping. It should require very little effort to do easy conditioning, so I doubt you would have a problem with it.

After you get used to easy conditioning, see what others do for hard conditioning and fit it into your workout 1-2 times a week. I personally don’t have the time to find a hill and sprint on it for 20-30 minutes, so I just do easy conditioning after every workout and I run a mile on the treadmill two times a week.