T Nation

Is There a Way to Verify Size of Vials?

Hey guys, I just got 10ml and a 20ml vial of testosterone E. Is there any way to verify that's the size they are? I just want to make sure I do have enough for a 12 week cycle.

Measure height of vial up, height of oil, diameter of vial -> volume of cylinder formula -> should be +2-2.5ml on volume because of vial thickness. Profit

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Measure height of vial up, height of oil, diameter of vial -> volume of cylinder formula -> should be +2-2.5ml on volume because of vial thickness. Profit [/quote]

Ok, not sure if I’m doing this right. But the 10ml vial measure 1 3/4" overall height. And the fluid measures about 1 1/4". And the 20ml vial overall height is 2 3/8" and the fluid measures 1 1/2".

Measure height of vial up, height of oil, diameter of vial -> volume of cylinder formula -> should be +2-2.5ml on volume because of vial thickness. Profit [/quote]

Thanks for the help thus far! The 10ml vial overall height measures 1 3/4" and the liquid measures 1 3/8". The bottom diameter of the vial is 7/8".

Now the 20ml vial overall height is 2 3/8" and the liquid measures 1 1/2". The bottom diameter of the vial is 1".

Thanks for the help thus far! The 10ml vial overall height measures 1 3/4 inches and the liquid measures 1 3/8 inches. The bottom diameter of the vial is 7/8 inches.

Now the 20ml vial overall height is 2 3/8 inches and the liquid measures 1 1/2 inches. The bottom diameter of the vial is 1 inch.

Volume = (3.14) x (radius squared) x (height)

or google volume of a cylinder.