Is There a TRT App?

Does it exist?
I was thinking that it would be useful to have an app for trt / hrt. First, as a way for each user to track his protocol, and also write down potential side effects, how the user feel on certain compounds, dosage, frequency…
Second, as a way to extract statistics from all these reports, and maybe highlight trends.
Another feature could be a map with clinics, doctors and reviews, to locate the best / most supportive / knowledgeable docs geographically.

I’m a software engineer, and I could definitely create this as a side project if there’s a need and some positive feedback on the idea.

1 Like

I need to research whether it will profitable to develop such

TRT Analyzer in the Apple app store

1 Like

This app in on android too, I haven’t downloaded it. The app was released on the 29th of August 2016 and last updated on the 14th of September 2016. It has a 2.5 star rating and from what people are saying after the last update alot of improvements still need to be made.

I think it’s a good Idea, as long as you solve the issues TRT analyzer has faced. Another function you can add is injection reminders for example every 3.5 days, 4 days. 5 days etc. I would buy it as long as its functional and supports those running multiple compounds for HRT, it would need to be easy to use, it should save time and actually be helpful in hormone optimization. It should not be time consuming to make use of.

It would be nice to also be able to enter lab test results and to trend them etc.

1 Like