Is There a Real Doctor Here?

[quote]Professor Chaos wrote:
It sounds to me too like a possible femoral neck fracture, which is just about the worst lower body injury imaginable.[/quote]

No, it’s not. You lack imagination :slight_smile:

To PMPM: yes, free advice is usually considered worthless. Like everything else that’s free, it’s taken for granted.

I bet the OP stopped posting as he’s in some hospital to have surgery on his broken hip. The good news is that alone should help him lose weight, so, hip fracture or not, he’s still getting closer to his goals.

[quote]catone wrote:
Professor Chaos wrote:
It sounds to me too like a possible femoral neck fracture, which is just about the worst lower body injury imaginable.

No, it’s not. You lack imagination :slight_smile:

To PMPM: yes, free advice is usually considered worthless. Like everything else that’s free, it’s taken for granted.

I bet the OP stopped posting as he’s in some hospital to have surgery on his broken hip. The good news is that alone should help him lose weight, so, hip fracture or not, he’s still getting closer to his goals.

[/quote]

I’d be pretty pissed if I was you right now lol. Give him a free (and from the looks of it accurate) diagnosis and he calls you a moron.

My dad works in the ER and he always tells me stories of people who are just so retarded, he usually comes home pissed off lol.