Is There a Natural Way to Boost Testosterone in Women?

This topic really became interesting.

I didnā€™t know that body frame plays role in how much you can lift.

My genetics are weird honestly. When I first started with gym, I literally doubled my sthrenght in few months, and I literally looked the same as before hahaha.
Then after that - gains appeared.

Also, does anyone know normal testosterone levels for women?

1 Like

It sucks I know I wish quick rehabilitation and many prsā€¦
It is the farm life trust me, even if I havenā€™t experienced it myself I can tell it from my relatives!!!
Where are you from?

Sorry if I missed it, but how long have you been training?

I think for an adult woman is about 15-75ā€¦
I donā€™t think that body frame plays a role on how much you can lift but it sure affects form, progress but personally I donā€™t think that there is only one way to lift or one body type that is advantaged, you just need to find whatā€™s right for you and make it work and then you can hit numbersā€¦
I think its normal not to see the gains right after you join then gym Iā€™d it was about that then with 4-5 months everyone would have reached their goals, right?

1 Like

Hi there KAD. Thanks for your post. I relate.

I had my T tested last time I had a physical just out of curiosity. Iā€™m not sure it tells us a lot since it varies through the cycle. Also, I have no idea what my T levels were like when I was in my 20s and 30s. It would be interesting to have some baseline numbers. I suspected my levels might be on the high side of normal for a female since Iā€™ve been really happy with strength and hypertrophy goals, feel great, have a lot of energy, and I donā€™t have any low T symptoms. Nope. One the low end of normal. In my mid 40s, I had 25 ng/dl or .86 nmol/L.

Related, T seems to be much less predictive of sex drive in women. When tested, some women with low T will report a very healthy libido, and the reverse is also true. We seem to be much less dependent on it. The Pill does bind T, and some us seem to be more sensitive to that an others. I was really happy to go off of it for good in my mid 30s.

@probnit8 The normal range for women before menopause is 15-70 ng/dl. Or some charts will say 14-53 ng/dl.

For comparison.

TChart

2 Likes

Nice legs! My son has similar genetics. In terms of aesthetics, he could just spend all of his time training upper body. Heā€™s got my calf genetics, and he has a larger bone structure through his knees and ankles. Thereā€™s not much we can do about bone structure and calf insertion points. Lifting has really made me appreciate mine. Train your upper body so it matches. A lot of people here would LOVE to have those calves.

1 Like

Awww, this made me blush xD

1 Like

Thatā€™s really nice and detailed answer, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

LabCorp ranges:
TT 3-41 ng/dL
FT 0-4.2 pg/dL
DHEA 31-700
E2
Follicular phase 12.5 - 166.0
Ovulation phase 85.8 - 498.0
Luteal phase 43.8 - 211.0
Postmenopausal <6.0 - 54.7
Pregnancy
1st trimester 215.0 - >4300.0
Girls (1-10 years) 6.0 - 27.0

Progesterone
Follicular phase 0.1 - 0.9
Luteal phase 1.8 - 23.9
Ovulation phase 0.1 - 12.0
Pregnant
First trimester 11.0 - 44.3
Second trimester 25.4 - 83.3
Third trimester 58.7 - 214.0
Postmenopausal 0.0 - 0

4 Likes

Woman.

1 Like

Then Iā€™ll def follow what you wrote aboveā€¦ Thanks!
Can I be a little funnier? Do you believe that sperm has an amount of testo too? Just for information that I ask.

It hasā€¦ but ammounts are too small to use that as booster xD

Hahahahaha thanks anyway so that goes of the list with the potentials :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Now there a job most guys would gladly do. Filling up those little gel caps and starting their own go fund me page.

Hahahaha right :joy::joy:
Felt that I should ask this one too as it doesnt do any harm knowing it all even the most funny or irrelevant questions :joy::joy:

Have you ever had your blood tested for all the important values? If not you really should
I bought my wife this blood test as one of her birthday presents last year. Women's Hormone & Wellness Panel

It was an eye opener requiring medical assistance. She/ we have never been happier with the results of the treatments.
I believe anything that would boost a mans natural T would also boost a womans.
testosterone is produced in your ovaries and adrenal glands so their health would be something to look into. With all the stress out there these days our adrenal glands take a beating.

You did not state your age and I am not asking, haha, but many women go into premature menopause pretty early these days an when you are in menopause your lady hormones(T,E,&P) go to zero so yet another reason for a high quality blood test.
Best of luck to you.

2 Likes

You mean like a usual blood test or should I ask for specific information ?
Iā€™m 21

Thank you for the link, @hrdlvn. I was recently talking about low P symptoms on the Hormone thread in PW. Iā€™m hoping to get my medical plan to cover this within my HMO, but I appreciate the info to price compare if they wonā€™t cover testing.

1 Like

You are welcome I know the forum does not like links, I am not affiliated with these guys even if you donā€™t use them make a list of the tests they do then you know what to ask for. Other things to look into is something called Estrogen Dominance; An Elevated Estradiol to Progesterone Ratio. Estrogen dominance is a term coined by Dr. Lee in his first book on natural progesterone. It describes a condition where a woman can have deficient, normal or excessive estrogen, but has little or no progesterone to balance its effects in the body. I also believe there is a ratio of T to E to P and if that balance is not good your health and mood suffers.

2 Likes

Have lots of sex

2 Likes