Is There a Medication that Boosts Androgen Receptors?

Dude relax

Putting words in people’s mouths is something desperate people who lose arguments do.

I’m flabbergasted that you signed up to the forum five years ago, lurked in silence, and this is how you decided to come out. Weird.

You’d think you would’ve gotten a hang of basic forum etiquette and understood that throwing a tantrum and being a dick to a half-dozen people wasn’t the best idea.

3 Likes

Looks like you put the words there, not me.

Putting words in people’s mouths again. You fail again “pinky”

You should be more flabbergasted for following another man’s history on a forum which is creepy and perverted and tells me you have no life outside of it.

Learn to be respectful and dont be an asshole since it reflects poorly upon your ethnic background.

Have a nice day fredo.

This is some really low grade trolling. Just no effort whatsoever. Try harder.

1 Like

He says…to the forum director. Agree with Pinky, this is bush league trolling. You need to step your game up, man.

I’m an androgen receptor

#justouttrolledeveryone

Haaaaa everyone thought I was some kid on a forum but in reality I’m a lonely, lone androgen receptor

1 Like

I’m a kiss asser

#bendoverforme

Hahahahahaha I got to seek people’s approval to feel good about myself… lol

I’m unsure as to whether this was directed towards me or not. However if it was, my comment about my status as a lone androgen receptor had little to do with seeking approval, it’s merely the type of sense of humour I have.

There are numerous time I’ve proclaimed to identify as an inanimate object and/or animal, such as

• a dinosaur
  • a piece of Malva pudding
  • a potato

I’m sure there’s many others, can’t think from the top of my head.

Why are you getting so worked up over a bunch of forum posts?

What are you talking about

Who is what?

Where?

When??

yeet

Fat%20Clemenza

I know it felt trendy to use the Fredo thing since it was in the news, but I’ve been called worse by better.

Going from 5-year lurker to getting yourself booted 72 hours after your first post is probably a record, so congrats on that at least. Like I said, after all that time floating around, I would’ve thought you realized that constant homophobic and race-based insults (like the actual ones we’ve deleted, not imaginary ones) don’t fly around here.

Best of luck in finding your medication or herbal shit or whatever.

2 Likes

Lol “this user is banned until August 15, 3019”

He will have to cyogenically freeze himself, like fry in futureama, accidentally come out 1,000 years in the future, a time where race and gender doesn’t exist anymore and thus his insults will merely confuse ongoing bystanders

That’s how the forum automatically displays it, yeah. So technically, there is an end date to the suspension. It’s not a “ban”, per se.

To be crystal clear, this wasn’t anything personal. Kiddo had a major meltdown and doesn’t belong here. (The forum hides posts and turns them yellow, almost like a Training Log entry, when deleted by Mods/Admins.)

huh… Strange, I wonder if the person in question was in fact a very young individual, the posts of which you’ve demonstrated (the deleted ones) seem incoherent and somewhat immature, as homosexuality and pedophelia have nothing to do with race, nor is homosexuality (in my opinion) a detriment to society in any way, humans aren’t the only species to demonstrate homosexual mating practices and/or relationships, the notion of homosexuality being used as an insult or being perceived as something abnormal or criminal is extremely outdated (and somewhat fuelled by religion in my opinion) but that’s not relevant.

That or he’s just royally fucking with everyone

Seriously though, people who tell me homosexuality is a ‘choice’ or that gay people need ‘god’ really grind my gears, these are typically older conservative individuals aged 60-80 so it’s not like I’m going to call them out, engrained ideologies can be hard to erase.