Is the Whole Assessment Craze a Con?

yeah dude I’ve found plenty of good coming from isometric holding work. It really gets some good blood flow into an area. Also great if the area is injured and suffers from lack of ROM due to acute injury or just bad mobility.

I even do it for my scaps and rotator cuffs etc. in my warm up to get blood into the most injury prone areas before the big lifts come up. doesnt get them as tired as full ROM prep work. I dont use it in lieu of of anything but for what its worth it does well.

-chris[/quote]

Thanks Chris, I’ll try that.

The only thing about isometric work is that is sooo boring! Still if it helps it’s worthwhile.

Cheers,
Chris

[quote]Youch wrote:
yeah dude I’ve found plenty of good coming from isometric holding work. It really gets some good blood flow into an area. Also great if the area is injured and suffers from lack of ROM due to acute injury or just bad mobility.

I even do it for my scaps and rotator cuffs etc. in my warm up to get blood into the most injury prone areas before the big lifts come up. doesnt get them as tired as full ROM prep work. I dont use it in lieu of of anything but for what its worth it does well.

-chris

Thanks Chris, I’ll try that.

The only thing about isometric work is that is sooo boring! Still if it helps it’s worthwhile.

Cheers,
Chris[/quote]

Nothing makes the time go slower. besides maybe watching fat men masturbate.

-chris