T Nation

Is the Weather Trying to Kill the US?

I’m joking, of course, but aren’t these weather events hectic? Fires and extreme temps in the west, floods and tornadoes in the midwest, and hurricanes in the southeast. Guess it’s what we get for being a country in the middle of the upper hemisphere and with water on both sides. Any thoughts?

Aren’t we near the End Times?

according to…idk, someone, ya. especially with the crazy shit happening OUTSIDE the US, much less what’s going on inside it.

Stop listening to Weather Channel propaganda.

The weather here sucks. We’re way below seasonal temps. Sunshine is a novelty just like last year. It’s really pissing me of, I hate it. It’s the only thing, except death and taxes, that I can’t control. Plus we pay way to much in property tax for this kind of shit weather.

Weatherman, best job going. No matter how many times you fuck up they never fire you!

The weather has been shit this year. I swear to God, I can count on two hands the number of warm sunny days we’ve had in Nebraska since early November. It has been consistently overcast and far colder than normal. I hate it.

[quote]eic wrote:
The weather has been shit this year. I swear to God, I can count on two hands the number of warm sunny days we’ve had in Nebraska since early November. It has been consistently overcast and far colder than normal. I hate it.[/quote]

What part of Nebraska? We’ve had plenty of beautiful days in Omaha since about mid-March.

[quote]streamline wrote:
The weather here sucks. We’re way below seasonal temps. Sunshine is a novelty just like last year. It’s really pissing me of, I hate it. It’s the only thing, except death and taxes, that I can’t control. Plus we pay way to much in property tax for this kind of shit weather.

Weatherman, best job going. No matter how many times you fuck up they never fire you! [/quote]

As I type this it’s 7 outside. And it pissed rain yesterday.

JUNE 10th!

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:
eic wrote:
The weather has been shit this year. I swear to God, I can count on two hands the number of warm sunny days we’ve had in Nebraska since early November. It has been consistently overcast and far colder than normal. I hate it.

What part of Nebraska? We’ve had plenty of beautiful days in Omaha since about mid-March.
[/quote]

Lincoln. I respectfully disagree. Just last week, the weathermen were saying that we had gone a stretch where it rained 14 of the last 16 days. And those were not days where it looked awesome all day, then an afternoon storm rolled it. We’re talking day after day of continuous cloud cover. And that has been typical of this spring: long stretches of inexplicably overcast days. A truly sunny day has become a novelty around here. You get an awesome day like last Saturday, then a shitty, overcast day like Sunday. The last two days have been good; let’s see if it continues. (Doubtful.)

Worst year of weather ever. The only way Mother Nature could make up for it is straight 90 degree days with no rain between now and the end of September.

Ya. Up here in upper michigan it’s gone from high 70’s (up here’s that’s a big deal!) with no cloud cover, to mid 30’s with downpour from monday to tuesday. I had to wear a coat over my sunburn today and yesterday when working outside. oof.

it’s only getting to get worse and more unpredictable

climate change is a hoax so keep on polluting, mmm taste those delicious estrogens

Shit, as I sit here in northwest Omaha (144th and Fort) in my basement as the tornado sirens go off and the weather guy is praying to whatever unholy weather gods there are, I will have to disagree that the weather in Nebraska is good this year.

Thankfully, I have an oly set down here, so I can rip off some reps before the end of days.

Earth has always had a natural way of creating balance. Natural disasters are earths way of saying “fuck you”.

You know what’s really pissing me off the damn wind! Every afternoon we are having extreme wind gusts here in Colorado. I want to get out to the shooting range on the weekends, but the damn wind is putting a kabosh on it each time.

D

Mabey there just too many people, in a lot of places so the death rate just seams higher, and the world news has gotten better at reporting worldly events too.