Is 'The Beastmaster' Being Remade?

all this Clash of the Titans talk has got me thinking of a Beastmaster remake. Anyone know if it’s in the works?

a dragonslayer remake would be good too.

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
all this Clash of the Titans talk has got me thinking of a Beastmaster remake. Anyone know if it’s in the works?

a dragonslayer remake would be good too.[/quote]

I think only you and I have seen Beast master.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:

a dragonslayer remake would be good too.[/quote]

I think only you and I have seen Beast master.[/quote]

I lived for films like this when I was growing up. Can’t wait to see Clash of the Titans! Another one to look forward to as well is Spartacus Blood and Sand.

Please don’t remake The Beastmaster. The sequel they made was bad enough. You cannot replicate the awesomeness of a classic like this.

Wow -lol. My brother and I used to love that movie. Never saw the trailer though… cheesey as hell! I certainly hope they don’t remake this. IT seems that everything coming out of hollywood these days is a remake.

S

Lets hope not, Talk about Uber gay.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
Lets hope not, Talk about Uber gay.[/quote]

Beastmaster was a great movie. I remember seeing it on HBO in my childhood before they had the info button on the remote and I never knew the name of it.

I saw Conan for the first time last weekend. That movie was uber gay and is thoroughly owned by The Beastmaster.

I wouldn’t mind seeing a Willow remake too.

I initially clicked on this thread because I thought it said “Breastmaster”.

Damn you.