Is that Creepy?

Ladies, Gentlemen, please cast your vote:

Consider a thritysomething old mother. The boy is nearly five and rather bright.
When dear mother changes her tampon, the child eagerly joins her in the bathroom, to observe everything closely (which he is allowed to).

Is it creepy? If so, how creepy on a scale of 1-10.

Thanks,
-S

If it was one time, not creepy at all.

If more than once, quite creepy.

It is very creepy, even just the one time, so inappropriate.

… so did you just imagine this scenario (Creep factor of 20), or how did you learn of this? (Still creepy)

If you have to ask just replace “mother” with ‘father’ and “5 year old boy” with ‘5 year old daughter’. And I guess you have to replace changing a tampon with changing underwear lol.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
If you have to ask just replace “mother” with ‘father’ and “5 year old boy” with ‘5 year old daughter’. And I guess you have to replace changing a tampon with changing underwear lol. [/quote]

how is sliding a bloody tampon out of your vagina remotely close to changing underwear?

10, and it may be the creepiest mother/son thing ive heard of to date.

previous to that was a 12 year old son watching the video of his mother giving birth to him, with his mother, voluntarily.

It’s not something I’ve imgained. There are things you sometimes wish you could “unhear”.

I’m not sure how exactly I feel about this. I’m not even sure the father knows.

On the other hand, [@ BONEZ] a little girl seeing her father’s schlong is fine with me. Even finer, come to think of it, since kids should see their parents naked here and there, without them making a fuss about it.

But the aforementioned scenario? Still undecided what to do…

It’s creepy. Make no mistake.

I thought the mother who was still breast feeding her 8 year old daughter was creepy…

Great thread.

yes, creepy. My wife & I have a son and a daughter. That’s creepy…

Watching your own birth - creepy factor of 3

Breastfeeding an 8 yr old - creepy factor of 9

Watching your mom change her tampon multiple times - creepy factor of 10squared

ps. I saw my dad’s dong when he was changing his underwear and I was traumatized!

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:

On the other hand, [@ BONEZ] a little girl seeing her father’s schlong is fine with me. Even finer, come to think of it, since kids should see their parents naked here and there, without them making a fuss about it.

But the aforementioned scenario? Still undecided what to do…
[/quote]

Over and over again though? Obviously theres a difference between a tampon and just changing underwear but how different is it really? Take the same exact scenario. Dad in a bathroom with his daughter. When I think of a bathroom I think of something along the lines of 6’x6’ room. That’s pretty close quarters and different than just walking by a parents bedroom getting a glimpse.

Standard Donkey- would you prefer if the situation was changed to a Dad washing his balls in front of his daughter in a bathroom? Is that similar enough for your curious mind?

when i wash my balls i try to make it a public spectacle. if i can find a bird bath or water fountain, even better.

if i have to resort to a sink i’ll make sure to invite my friends(under false pretenses, of course)

however i will never wash my balls in front of my children.

they’ll be doing it for me.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
when i wash my balls i try to make it a public spectacle. if i can find a bird bath or water fountain, even better.

if i have to resort to a sink i’ll make sure to invite my friends(under false pretenses, of course)

however i will never wash my balls in front of my children.

they’ll be doing it for me.[/quote]

Drool

what?

That’s pretty freaking creepy.

I remember being around 4 years old and about to get in the shower with my mom, she bent over and I saw her “string.” I got very curious and told her to bend over again, but I think she realized what I saw and only barely bent over so as to not expose as much and avoid any questions. I recall being very suspicious though, lol.

When I was a little girl, I thought pads and tampons were so cool. Pads were fluffy stickers to put on everything! Tampons for art projects!

I can understand the reasoning behind wanting her son to know what menstruation is, and to not be freaked out by natural processes - but it sounds like they are just a little bit too into the whole experience.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
When I was a little girl, I thought pads and tampons were so cool. Pads were fluffy stickers to put on everything! Tampons for art projects!
[/quote]

When my brother was 10 he fell over rollerblading and cut his knee open pretty bad. My girl cousin, who was 5 at the time, frantically ran into her house to get a band aid and came running back outside screaming “I found a big band aid! I found a big band aid!”
…It was a maxi pad.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Standard Donkey- would you prefer if the situation was changed to a Dad washing his balls in front of his daughter in a bathroom? Is that similar enough for your curious mind? [/quote]

Haha! that works

Like helping jerk off your amputee’d son.

[quote]JonEightPackGuy wrote:
Like helping jerk off your amputee’d son.[/quote]

Haha. I’d forgotten about that… :slight_smile:

And yeah, creepy it is.

These are the sort of things that when they come out in court cases involving strange sex crimes, people just go “yeah well he was fucked up at a young age by his mom so no wonder”

[quote]stockzy wrote:

[quote]JonEightPackGuy wrote:
Like helping jerk off your amputee’d son.[/quote]

Haha. I’d forgotten about that… :slight_smile:

And yeah, creepy it is.

These are the sort of things that when they come out in court cases involving strange sex crimes, people just go “yeah well he was fucked up at a young age by his mom so no wonder”[/quote]

Hate to burst y’alls bubble but I’m positive that this particular story was fake.