Is T3 and Test Counterproductive?

DAVE,
just checking but dont you think that 9 grams/day of VIT C is extremley high and risking adverse effects such as Hematuria(Blood in your pis) and increase precipitaion of urate, oxalate and cysteine urinary stones.
2 grams/day is advised as the upper limit and I agree that you must restore all the vitamins you listed just the anything over 5 g of VIT C/day could start to cause urinary stones which will hurt like a bitch to pass.- higg

Higg,
Yes 9g is pretty extreme (however I have known people use 11 - 12g). I probably didnt go into enough detail onto how the procedure works, to be honest.

Now the dosage is pretty specific to the individual’s tolerance levels. You start at a dose that doesn’t cause lose stools or gastric discomfort, then you begin to taper the dosage down. For some this may be 2 - 3g, for others it maybe 5 - 6g. For me, it is around 4g. The 9g thing was for illustrative purposes. It just depends on the individual really. In effect, you load the dose, then begin to reduce it down. What we find is at first, people can tolerate a pretty high amount, then over the course of a few days, tolerance begins to diminish and the dose is reduced similarly.

I would never recommend anyone to mega dose a vitamin / mineral for an extended period.

[quote]higg023 wrote:
DAVE,
just checking but dont you think that 9 grams/day of VIT C is extremley high and risking adverse effects such as Hematuria(Blood in your pis) and increase precipitaion of urate, oxalate and cysteine urinary stones.
2 grams/day is advised as the upper limit and I agree that you must restore all the vitamins you listed just the anything over 5 g of VIT C/day could start to cause urinary stones which will hurt like a bitch to pass.- higg[/quote]