Is Synthetic Testosterone Enough?

I don’t know much about steroids. Here’s a hypothetical scene…

An novice weightlifter can only squat 185 pounds. His goal is to squat 500 pounds. Considering that he is at the right age and is not overweight, he does steroid cycles. But he doesn’t go all the way. All he uses is testosterone and testosterone alone. No Anavar, no Dianabol, no Winstrol, none of that. Just pure testosterone.

Assuming his training programs are excellent for him and he has excellent diet, how long will it take before he can finally squat 500 pounds?

(If it matters, it’s an ATG squat…)

Thanks.

Lol, everyone is different bud, if you choose to do steroids down the road then that’s your choice but for now I would do a lot of research and continue to eat and train

Probably about 8 weeks…they’re magic…

Only if he goes all the way

What??

This question is so broad as to be meaningless. And as much as it is a “hypothetical”, methinks you are really covering for a question you personally want to ask about yourself…but are afraid you will get flamed into oblivion for asking and rightly so.

Train, if you want to squat 500 learn to progress past newbie gains naturally. 500 is not that outlandish a goal to do naturally.

read and memorize this:

It can’t be done . 500lbs is too much for a man to lift , unless it is a 500lb woman ( I like them large ! )

[quote]Sir toddington wrote:
It can’t be done . 500lbs is too much for a man to lift , unless it is a 500lb woman ( I like them large ! ) [/quote]

Hahahaha

couple of years maybe, depends on how you train and how much T you have flowing in your body naturally. healthy range is around 300-1080 ng/ml, obviously sooner if you are closer to 1000. and mechanics play a big role here also