Is SquatDr a Fraud?

Adarqui is extremely jealous for doing this, and possibly homosexual. He stalked the hell out of this guy. I don’t care if he is right, the lengths he went to try and prove it were ridiculous.

I think him acting like we care is probably just his jealousy. If he truly does think we care, that’s laughable as well. I’m not ashamed at all for taking advice from a guy who might only have a 40’ vertical and a squat that may not be 740 pounds at a bodyweight of 200. I’ve taken plenty of advice from people that are much less impressive than him.

Last thing, SquatDR was really all that forum had. What a joke.

[quote]Eielson wrote:
Adarqui is extremely jealous for doing this, and possibly homosexual. He stalked the hell out of this guy. I don’t care if he is right, the lengths he went to try and prove it were ridiculous.

I think him acting like we care is probably just his jealousy. If he truly does think we care, that’s laughable as well. I’m not ashamed at all for taking advice from a guy who might only have a 40’ vertical and a squat that may not be 740 pounds at a bodyweight of 200. I’ve taken plenty of advice from people that are much less impressive than him.

Last thing, SquatDR was really all that forum had. What a joke.[/quote]

im jealous of a guy who apparently jumps 50/55.5 and shouts me out in an interview? wouldn’t I want him to keep boosting my rep? how does that make sense? i support all athletes who work hard at improving their performance… from my posts this is pretty obvious… i do not support fraudulent s&c coaches.

lol @ my calling a new reporter ridiculous… gosh thats going too far.

the forum is alot better without him… frauds are not welcome at TVS.

i didn’t post this thread here and i do not give a fuck if you care or not.

peace

I don’t care about his vertical and all that nonsense, but I’m positive his squat numbers are bullshit. Sam Byrd couldn’t even squat 740 raw. He got 705 at 210. That part of “SquatDR”'s claims is definitely false.

[quote]adarqui wrote:
the forum is alot better without him…[/quote]

Does it matter if he’s a fraud? There are a ton of frauds on that site. Why don’t you go hunt them down? Why did you have to go after SquatDr? Even if he did lie about his stats, he probably still is the best athlete on that site. I don’t care if Professor X were 20 pounds smaller than he claims, he is still one of the biggest guys on here, and he’d still be welcome here.

Are you really this worried about being lied to by somebody you met over the internet? I’m seriously not sure you’re mentally stable.

[quote]stallion wrote:
Fuck me. Someone just have too much spare time. That time could be used to improve ones own abilities to perform in sports.
[/quote]

[quote]Eielson wrote:
adarqui wrote:
the forum is alot better without him…

Does it matter if he’s a fraud? There are a ton of frauds on that site. Why don’t you go hunt them down? Why did you have to go after SquatDr? Even if he did lie about his stats, he probably still is the best athlete on that site. I don’t care if Professor X were 20 pounds smaller than he claims, he is still one of the biggest guys on here, and he’d still be welcome here.

Are you really this worried about being lied to by somebody you met over the internet? I’m seriously not sure you’re mentally stable.[/quote]

maybe you should go borrow some brain cells from a rock.

if he didn’t have his q&a on TVS i probably wouldn’t be as annoyed with him… i’d just call him a fraud and not care… but it becomes personal when you have a bullshit artist on multiple forums you are on: db hammer forum, TVS, t-mag.

actually, adam-link is probably a much better athlete than squatdr… if squatdr is legit, then of course he’s the best, he’s an olympic calibur athlete… he will never legitimize his claims, so you can figure out if he’s legit or not.

im pretty sure if some impressive looking douchebag claimed he ran 9.7 and sold online personal training + other shit, you’d eventually see him brought down.

bye

[quote]adarqui wrote:
i’d just call him a fraud and not care… but it becomes personal when you have a bullshit artist on multiple forums[/quote]

Does it bother you that even at fraud status, this guy would still be a better athlete than you?

Not sure how this is personal.

[quote]Eielson wrote:
adarqui wrote:
i’d just call him a fraud and not care… but it becomes personal when you have a bullshit artist on multiple forums

Does it bother you that even at fraud status, this guy would still be a better athlete than you?

Not sure how this is personal.[/quote]

no it doesn’t bother me…

quite a bit of people out perform me.

i don’t really get where you’re going with this… you are trying to somehow get me to admit this is all because of jealousy etcetc, when it absolutely isnt… i look up to plenty of athletes and coaches who are better than me…

stop trying to bait me with bullshit… I have a forum-addiction problem, I reply too damn much…

i knew people would think im a jackass for doing this even if he is a fraud and i am correct, that doesn’t bug me. what cracks me up is, if he was legit, he’d come to his own rescue and make me look like even more of an idiot… no man i know would allow his world records to be tarnished by some “douchebag” named adarqui.

guess what?

checkmate.

peace

[quote]adarqui wrote:
i don’t really get where you’re going with this[/quote]

You’re strange.

If you have great athletic abilites and dont do it to get paid a lot of money or compete at a high olympic level does it really matter?

let me clarify what i am getting at… If you claim to be able to do great athletic feats but arent competing at the highlest level isnt that feat pointless? Thats like someone saying they can run a 3:40 mile and not do any track and field competitions or being able to bench over 600lbs and forego PL meets.

Of course this person could just be really shitty at basketball…

[quote]Eielson wrote:

Last thing, SquatDR was really all that forum had. What a joke.[/quote]

This is one of the most retarded posts I have ever read. If you actually read the threads about it on TVS and DB then you would have to be the the most gullible person alive to not have doubts about squatdr. And he was all that forum had? Bullshit. Its the absolute number one place on the net for vertical jump info with or without him. adarqui = legit, squatdr = not.

[quote]adarqui wrote:
Eielson wrote:
adarqui wrote:
i’d just call him a fraud and not care… but it becomes personal when you have a bullshit artist on multiple forums

Not sure how this is personal.

no it doesn’t bother me…

quite a bit of people out perform me.

i don’t really get where you’re going with this… you are trying to somehow get me to admit this is all because of jealousy etcetc, when it absolutely isnt… i look up to plenty of athletes and coaches who are better than me…

stop trying to bait me with bullshit… I have a forum-addiction problem, I reply too damn much…

i knew people would think im a jackass for doing this even if he is a fraud and i am correct, that doesn’t bug me. what cracks me up is, if he was legit, he’d come to his own rescue and make me look like even more of an idiot… no man i know would allow his world records to be tarnished by some “douchebag” named adarqui.

guess what?

checkmate.

peace[/quote]

This is all the proof you need.

[quote]Eielson wrote:
Even if he did lie about his stats, he probably still is the best athlete on that site.
[/quote]
I’m a TVS member; I’m 5’6, 15, and can jump 45" max off a run. I wouldn’t go around saying SquatDr is the best athlete on there if he’s a fraud. I can give just as good of advice as SquatDr and I jump 45", does that mean I should go around giving advice to everyone. Adarqui gets upset because if SquatDr is going to claim to be “private” and “only trains for himself” he shouldn’t be boasting his stats, etc. If you look at his website he claims 50/55 with the only proof being pictures. A S&C coach that is a world class athlete has serious potential to make the top dollars. That’s his only beef with SquatDr.

[quote]165StateChamp wrote:
I don’t care about his vertical and all that nonsense, but I’m positive his squat numbers are bullshit. Sam Byrd couldn’t even squat 740 raw. He got 705 at 210. That part of “SquatDR”'s claims is definitely false. [/quote]

yeah, im with you there. despite his real numbers on vertical leap, i have seen his videos, and that little fucker can jump! im impressed with that to hell and back.

BUT… i call bullshit on his squat numbers, like you said, he claims 740 DEEP AND RAW. at his stated body weight, that means he blows away world champion/elite level powerlifters and olympic lifters. I just dont buy it.

[quote]ginroth wrote:
As I’m sure most of you have heard[/quote]

LOL no, I haven’t heard. Get a life.

I have never even heard of this guy till now but for what it’s worth- I was a strength coach at a D-1 about twelve years ago and we had a freak of nature fullback who benched 515x5 in a t-shirt at 210 lbs. Of course, no one believed it till they saw it. I tried to get him to lift competitively after he graduated but he just could not care less.

To my knowledge he never did anything with it. So with regard to the squat numbers, you never know. World records are, factually, only records among those who compete.

Thank you for informing us of his race. That was helpful,really it was.

[quote]titanium350 wrote:
I have never even heard of this guy till now but for what it’s worth- I was a strength coach at a D-1 about twelve years ago and we had a freak of nature fullback who benched 515x5 in a t-shirt at 210 lbs. Of course, no one believed it till they saw it. I tried to get him to lift competitively after he graduated but he just could not care less. To my knowledge he never did anything with it. So with regard to the squat numbers, you never know. World records are, factually, only records among those who compete. [/quote]

very true, but i would still have to see it to believe it. and 515x2 bench is not that unbelievable to me. i grew up and worked out a long time in the southeast, and many of gyms i worked out at were almost all black dudes, and i knew several who could rep out 4 plates plus change and hit 500 or so RAW in the bench press. trust me. a DEEP RAW 700 plus squat is a MUCH rarer animal.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
165StateChamp wrote:
I don’t care about his vertical and all that nonsense, but I’m positive his squat numbers are bullshit. Sam Byrd couldn’t even squat 740 raw. He got 705 at 210. That part of “SquatDR”'s claims is definitely false.

yeah, im with you there. despite his real numbers on vertical leap, i have seen his videos, and that little fucker can jump! im impressed with that to hell and back.

BUT… i call bullshit on his squat numbers, like you said, he claims 740 DEEP AND RAW. at his stated body weight, that means he blows away world champion/elite level powerlifters and olympic lifters. I just dont buy it. [/quote]

im pretty sure he claimed BELT and parallel… not DEEP.

peace