Is She After Me?

Okay Tmaggers and analytical playa hatas…here is the latest installment in this story.

Today 1/15/02…She and I are in the gym as usual. She finishes Treadmill and comes over to where i was doing Kicback tri’s and talking to another body in between sets…he peaces out…and for a while you could tell there was that tension, but finally she breaks the ice by saying “i got a weird kinda question for you…how many ounces are in a cup” (keep in mind, she still doesn’t know my name…so i proceed to tell her this and we start to talk about nutrition and such…all the while smiling etc. So after her set, she is saying “i’ll see you later” when I say “so whats your name” (I didn’t give mine right away to see if she would ask ((a buying signal–see askmen.com))…She says “sarah” and as I am saying “nice to meet you” and shaking her hand she asks me my name…(buying signal right?)…so then i say "Listen, I didn’t mean to be an asshole about the little incident etc. etc…and she is like “no oh no…it didn’t surprise me…HE’S AN IDIOT”.she said this to my face…then i was like yeah, I am not the type to get into rucuses, but if provoked…I think she got the point i wanted to get across…he is an asshole and I wouldn’t hesitate to beat his candy ass…btw, she said this while gently putting her hand out and touching my right anterior deltoid…as I noticed her working on subsequent sets, she had a smile so wide on her face it was crazy.

What is up?..am I in…do i have to continue to be patient…as far as i know she is still with guy, but that could be just becuase she is waiting to see if i am truly interested or for a myriad of other reasons.

LET ME KNOW

Meanwhile, she is telling herself you are not interested, since she has given you plenty of opportunity and you have not asked. At this point I start thinking about that other cute guy and that maybe you are one of those A-hole guys you posted about earlier. ASK HER OUT FOR COFFEE OR MOVE ON!

DUDE, SHE TOUCHED YOUR DELTOID! YOU’RE IN!

Girlfriend Vain here…dude, she is still with this other guy as far as i know…NOW i don’t want to be an asshole and piss all over his parade…is it kosher to ask a girl out who is currently in a relationship…albeit one that may be sinking fast?..ps, take it easy on a brother.lol
Peace out up in here

I`ve been reading this thread since it started. no offence but this is getting painful - ask her out - it is definetly coffee time (or judging by her response smoothy time).

The next time she touches your deltoid say, “That’s not my cock sweetie, it’s a whole lot bigger then that.” Then kiss her. then get a blowjob in the raquetball court. Then ask her out for coffee. Rule of thumb: Any woman who shit talks her boyfriend to another man is a mindless bitch with serious issues, you’d be wise to fuck her a few times and dump her. I’ll bet if you ask her, you’ll find out her father is also an asshole and her mother takes it like a fucking doormat. When you do bang her, I want you to blurt out “THIS ONE’S FOR JIMMY!!!” Do the same when you dump her.

“This one’s for Jimmy!” That was just hilarious man.

Jim Kubler- you are one funny dude!!!
I laughed so hard my MRP skake started coming outta my nose!

Don’t “ask her out” Just see if she is open to something really casual like coffee,or a juice bar or something. Talk to her,see if YOU like her (interesting concept huh?), shake hands goodbye, go home. Don’t take it any further till you know she is free to date. Oh, and don’t discuss her current BF with her too much or you will become her “buddy”. Didn’t mean to be harsh, you just seem to be agonizing over this so much…this way,at least she will know you are interested,but have some morals.

hey, what do you guys/gals think of this? I’m in college so I ride the bus and walk on campus a lot, but if you come from behind a girl who’s attractive, walk up to her and be like hows it going? then when she turns around be like “oh sorry, i thought you were someone else” but then ask for her name and number and ask if she wants to hang out sometime. what do you think of that?

LAME!

Girlfriend.
Exactly the approach i was figuring on taking…reason i am agonizing over this one (and this is not usually like me) is that this girl is MONEY…and her boy is an asshole, complete and utter…thanks for the info on not mentioning her x boy becuase i was about to do that…be like “why do you date an asshole”…but i figure this girl is smart enough to see that if she’s calling him an “Idiot” in front of me…I guess patientce here and like you said, nurturing the friendship/interest…don’t get me wrong, i am looking at other t-vixen as well…but this girl has got me a bit…all these little signs, then the incident with the boy, then the latest in the gym…its like putting pieces of a puzzle together…oh and btw, friends of mine that know her have consistently reported a) that she is genuine and nice (no games) and b) that she has changed for the worse since meeting this guy

Thanks for the support t-maggers…i try to keep this on the dl for fear of boring everyone, but i need to have my “A” game for this girl.
She is totally stoked.
Peace out

PS i like the idea on “sorry, I thought you were someone else”

Sorry, the “thought you were someone else” angle is lame. She’s going to know its a ploy (like “Haven’t I seen you here before?”). Best plan? Suck it up, have some balls, and introduce yourself. Doesn’t work for all guys, but I know it has worked for quite a few.