Is Shaq a Crack Head?

Cause he looks like one! Why is he so skinny? I think he needs to eat more and train harder! I think he plays better bigger and stronger and thats why he sucks!

lay off the haterade. he makes more in one game than you will in your life :stuck_out_tongue:

Shaq can look however he wants. He’s pretty badass enough to dictate that sorta thing.

he sucks right now because of all the constant injuries he has been having, he is past his prime he is only going to get worse. That being said he is still pretty good right now, and is still awesome.

At this point in his career, Shaq is like a great dane with early stage hip dysplasia. His joints are all pretty much worn the fuck out from enduring the pounding of carrying 300+ lbs up and down the hardwood every night. That’s probably one of the reasons he’s slimmed down, to make it easier on his hips, knees, and ankles.

Too bad, he was my second favorite player all-time, right behind Mike.

lol shaq has been overhyped for a while even with the lakers he never played a full season…

only when he gets some fire under him will he bust his ass, train, and then come out on fire for maybe early part of the season, get injured, then be back for the finals…

after that though? Oh shit guess who’s on the bench…

shaq is NOTORIOUS for being lazy… he can just get away with it

I wanna see Poliquin help Shaq with his conditioning and nutrition.

200g of fish oil? 150g of BCAA a day? I’m curious.

He must be a crackhead to have come up with a name like Shaq Diesel.

[quote]Piccalowned wrote:
He must be a crackhead to have come up with a name like Shaq Diesel.[/quote]

The Big Cactus?

At my work we were discussing how big Shaq is going to get after he retires. The consensus is he’ll be looking like Andre the Giant in no time.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
lay off the haterade. he makes more in one game than you will in your life :p[/quote]

So thats the measure of life?

“For the average person I may be classified as ‘obese’, but as an athlete I’m classified as ‘phenomenal’” - Shaq on his BMI

[quote]Melvin Smiley wrote:
“For the average person I may be classified as ‘obese’, but as an athlete I’m classified as ‘phenomenal’” - Shaq on his BMI[/quote]

www.shaqquotes.com, you won’t regret it