Is Ronnie Coleman Natural?

Isn’t there a Ron Coleman whose supposed to be a natural bodybuilder? I could swear I remember some TwinLab ads.

Great, now I have to google.

[quote]Barachiel wrote:
Isn’t there a Ron Coleman whose supposed to be a natural bodybuilder? I could swear I remember some TwinLab ads.

Great, now I have to google.[/quote]

yeah there was a twin lab ron coleman , shit now im gonna have to google it.

he had a flat top , so it was mid 90’s thats all i remember…that and ripped/ultra/mass hydra and everything fuel

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
you idiots, of course he’s not natural, but that’s because steroids are legal in Texas…that’s why everythings bigger there…[/quote]

Ronnie worked out a deal with his lawyer and his state. Ever seen the tattoo on his inner left thigh?

That’s a brand. They branded him and he’s now legally categorized as “livestock”. So he can juice all he wants.

He can’t be natural. What with all the creatine and whey powder he takes.

LOL, I would love to see coleman try to run down some skinny crack head. Actually, I would love to see coleman try to run.

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
LOL, I would love to see coleman try to run down some skinny crack head. Actually, I would love to see coleman try to run.[/quote]

Yah cuz he’s so unfunctional brah

[quote]Makavali wrote:
BrownTrout wrote:
LOL, I would love to see coleman try to run down some skinny crack head. Actually, I would love to see coleman try to run.

Yah cuz he’s so unfunctional brah[/quote]

His legs are like anchors brohan.

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
LOL, I would love to see coleman try to run down some skinny crack head. Actually, I would love to see coleman try to run.[/quote]

he uses a segway brah

he probably just pins them against a wall with his car while he finishes his 5th meal out of a 4 liter tupperware flush full of food

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
BrownTrout wrote:

he uses a segway brah[/quote]

those things are slow broceidon.

[quote]schultzie wrote:
he probably just pins them against a wall with his car while he finishes his 5th meal out of a 4 liter tupperware flush full of food[/quote]

he prob just hurls a 200 pound dumbell at them, LIGHT WEIGHT!

[quote]masonator wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
BrownTrout wrote:

he uses a segway brah

those things are slow broceidon.[/quote]

not when its got NOS brahthalamew

schultzie wrote:
he probably just pins them against a wall with his car while he finishes his 5th meal out of a 4 liter tupperware flush full of food

he prob just hurls a 200 pound dumbell at them, LIGHT WEIGHT![/quote]

Exactly what I was thinking, who needs to run when they can toss peanuts at people and knock them out?

masonator wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
BrownTrout wrote:

he uses a segway brah

not when its got NOS brahthalamew[/quote]

I thought they were electric brohammad

Maybe he can rollerblade?

BrownTrout,
Maybe he has a police dog like the one pictured in your avatar.

[quote]masonator wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
masonator wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
BrownTrout wrote:

he uses a segway brah

not when its got NOS brahthalamew

I thought they were electric brohammad[/quote]

Brahberry. Beat that.

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
Maybe he can rollerblade?[/quote]

LOL

I have to see this.

The funniest thing about that dog in my avatar is that it is a whippet, which is basically a skinny greyhound. I thought for sure the thing must be the subject of some crazy supplement testing, but apparently the dog has a chromosome disorder that causes it to gain massive amounts of muscle…I wish I that disorder.

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
The funniest thing about that dog in my avatar is that it is a whippet, which is basically a skinny greyhound. I thought for sure the thing must be the subject of some crazy supplement testing, but apparently the dog has a chromosome disorder that causes it to gain massive amounts of muscle…I wish I that disorder. [/quote]

Wow, My neighbor has whippet. It’s skinny and fast. You could count every rib on the dogs body.

Maybe Ronnie has that chromosome disorder.