Is Rez-V a Must Have?

I spend a lot of money on Biotest products. They are the best, IMO.

However, I do not have an unlimited budget.

I am trying to gauge in what order of importance Rez-V would be in my supplement arsenal.

What type of athlete would benefit the MOST from this supplement? Is there certain characteristics, age group, etc?

I would appreciate some insight from the mods or someone who has used this product and has a good handle on the benefits.

Thanks!

I think you need to re-read the article on Rez-V. It’s certainly a must-have for me and I don’t take a lot of supplements.

As for who would benefit the most; I think this would benefit anyone at any age.

BadMF, I used Rez-V for about 6-8 months and didn’t notice any changes in any way. During that time my training was consistent and intense and my diet was not restricted.

I think resveratrol is a very exciting supplement space but very little is still known about its absorbtion in the human body. On a limited budget this would not be a high priority supplement for me. Another thing to consider is your age since this product would probably not me as valuable to someone 25 like me as to someone 35+.

[quote]Kuroro wrote:
I think you need to re-read the article on Rez-V. It’s certainly a must-have for me and I don’t take a lot of supplements.

As for who would benefit the most; I think this would benefit anyone at any age.

[/quote]

I don’t think any supplement is a must have, but I agree with everything else here.

I’ve used it since it was released and don’t plan to give it up.

Try making a transdermal with it. I had great results using it that way. I mixed it with DMSO.

How do you take it transdermal? and what is DSMO?

I’ve been taking REZ-V orally for about 8 or 9 months and I think its a great supplement. I feel more vascular and I feel i recover a lot faster during sets.

I’m a college student so 40 dollars is a lot of money for 1 months use on top of my other supps i purchase.

Definitely NOT a necessity. Great for you, but not going to hinder you without it.

Flameout and protein powder as about as close to necessity as you can get, IMO. And even then, you could be debated on that.

I mainly take it for the tremendous health benefits. i don’t consider it too performance enhancing although i know it can be (i.e. testosterone support) yet i just take a t booster anyways if i want that.

Rez-V is definitely not a must-have. Guess how much solid scientific evidence there is for the effects of resveratrol in rodents and invertebrates occurring in humans as well?

If you guess any number above zero, you guessed wrong. It will be a must have as soon as the people selling it spend some money to do a double-blind study about the effects of their products. Until then, just eat your veggies.

[quote]supabeast wrote:
Rez-V is definitely not a must-have. Guess how much solid scientific evidence there is for the effects of resveratrol in rodents and invertebrates occurring in humans as well?

If you guess any number above zero, you guessed wrong. It will be a must have as soon as the people selling it spend some money to do a double-blind study about the effects of their products. Until then, just eat your veggies.[/quote]

My guess this is that this is true for every sports supplement including protein with the possible exception of creatine monohydrate.

You won’t find double-blind studies on most supplements because companies usually get ripped on if the fund the research on their own products and there’s no impetus for anyone else to fund such research.

The fact is that there are far greater needs for research in other areas.