Is Prop 200 a Bad Idea?

I was looking at a site I saw in last months MD and they have test prop 10ml 200mg. I forget the brand name , its from china the bottle is black with a yellow pyramid in the middle its china something I cant remeber. anyway I have never used prop 200 I remember talking about it before and that its suppose to be really painfull at 200mgs, Is this stuff a bad idea?

I would say its either going to be way underdosed or hurt like a bitch.

Surely nothing I would spend my money on.

People seem to totally misunderstand the pain that is possible from BA…

It isnt simply a sore injection, or a sting as one may expect from an alcohol…

If the BA content is too high, the site will feel like it has been injected with molten lead, and will stay that way for a number of days, from 1 to 6 or so…

Is the pain is enough to stop one from training?

Well let me put it like this… it is enough to stop one from using the leg while sleeping, walking, sitting, thinking, breathing… it can be so agonizing,
one will need to walk without bending the leg at the knee/hip (depending on site injected) for the duration of the pure, debilitating agony you are suffering.

This means that the drug you have just bought is useless unless;

A) You bake the drug after putting it in a VENTED sterile vial.
B) You cut the drug with a sterile, filtered oil (which negates the point of such a highly dosed product)
C) You cut the drug with another steroid, such as a painless ganabol or some such.
D) You endure the workout-free, painful weeks while you stick fireball after endless-molten-lead-fireball into your thigh, waiting for the body to ‘get used to’ the regular introduction of such a foreign chemical such as raw alcohol beneath the skin.

Have fun ‘bro’

(looking good BTW)

My advice? Choose Syntrop, or a Human Grade gear and make the most of your money and physique.
Of all the bodybuilders i have met IRL and online, this must be noted…
Online the majority of guys use UGL gear, but IRL the majority use Human Grade gear… and the differences in results are outstanding.
This is the reason i have recently made the switch to HG gear which will make up a portion of my cycles(Bases)along with UGL(for cruising) and Powders(for exotics).

JJ

[quote] Brook wrote:

If the BA content is too high, the site will feel like it has been injected with molten lead, and will stay that way for a number of days, from 1 to 6 or so…

Well let me put it like this… it is enough to stop one from using the leg while sleeping, walking, sitting, thinking, breathing… it can be so agonizing,
one will need to walk without bending the leg at the knee/hip (depending on site injected) for the duration of the pure, debilitating agony you are suffering.

B) You cut the drug with a sterile, filtered oil (which negates the point of such a highly dosed product)
C) You cut the drug with another steroid, such as a painless ganabol or some such.
D) You endure the workout-free, painful weeks while you stick fireball after endless-molten-lead-fireball into your thigh, waiting for the body to ‘get used to’ the regular introduction of such a foreign chemical such as raw alcohol beneath the skin.

Have fun ‘bro’

(looking good BTW)

My advice? Choose Syntrop, or a Human Grade gear and make the most of your money and physique.
Online the majority of guys use UGL gear, but IRL the majority use Human Grade gear… and the differences in results are outstanding.
This is the reason i have recently made the switch to HG gear which will make up a portion of my cycles(Bases)along with UGL(for cruising) and Powders(for exotics).

JJ[/quote]

I have use 200mg/ml Prop before and I agree with your post except for the UGL vs Human Grade part. Very painful stuff, you do get somewhat use to it, but there is allows swelling from it and just an overall not worth it aspect. I was intrigued by the less volume and thought that would make up for it. Combinded with other steroids and shot in very low ml in an everyday fashion, basically trying to get the lowest ml per shot possible, makes it ALMOST doable - and I’m talking .3ml per day combinded with 1 ml of non-irritating steroids.

I do not agree with the statement regarding UGL VS HG as a blanket statement, and this comes from experience. Now most UGL’s that most people are aware of are not good, so in general it may be a good recommendation, but far too many people carry this as a fact in all aspects, which it is not.

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:
Brook wrote:

Have fun ‘bro’

(looking good BTW)

JJ
I have use 200mg/ml Prop before and I agree with your post except for the UGL vs Human Grade part. Very painful stuff, you do get somewhat use to it, but there is allows swelling from it and just an overall not worth it aspect. I was intrigued by the less volume and thought that would make up for it. Combinded with other steroids and shot in very low ml in an everyday fashion, basically trying to get the lowest ml per shot possible, makes it ALMOST doable - and I’m talking .3ml per day combinded with 1 ml of non-irritating steroids.

I do not agree with the statement regarding UGL VS HG as a blanket statement, and this comes from experience. Now most UGL’s that most people are aware of are not good, so in general it may be a good recommendation, but far too many people carry this as a fact in all aspects, which it is not.

[/quote]

Well, to each his own beat.

I must say i am not making a blanket statement - that all UGL gear is bunk and all HG gear is great, or that all who use UGL are small etc… BUT IME the people who use just UGL gear (mostly online, some of whom are on this site) do not seem to have enjoyed the results of those who just use organon, jelfa, norma, stromba…etc… this isnt something i want you to agree or disagree with - it is just my personal experience.

I do believe that for test and deca that HG is the way to go… I believe that for boldenone and trenbolone that UG/vet is the (only) way to go… and of course i believe in a good powder supplier for everything!

I just see lads online who have done anywhere from 2-6 cycles and when i eventually see pictures i am nothing short of disappointed in their results (However i am aware that crappy digi-photos dont do many of us justice and many guys are much more impressive IRL than is portrayed online) - but i have met other lads IRL who use a real-life dealer and they enjoy massive results, BETTER results.
I dont know, maybe it is just who i have been exposed to and just a coincidence…?
What is your experience Beat? I respect your opinion on things.

Recently i have tried Anadrol, and seeing as it is supposedly the most powerful oral steroid for water, size, strength etc… i couldnt help but be disappointed.

Dont get me wrong, i have done well and am enjoying some new found size, but i cant help but suspect that a pure, pharmaceutical, human-grade, oxymetholone supply would be different - saying that, i have enjoyed nosebleeds!

BUT this is just a hunch as i have nothing to compare this particular drug to. However, I have compared testosterones (used organon sustanon which gave me gyno at 250mg/wk on the second injection - yet i can tolerate 400mg or so without any AI of UGL Cyp), and also nandrolones (organon deca is multiple times more effective in me than the other HG Manufacturer, Norma - which is multiple times more effective than UGL sachet deca).

Tell me what you have experienced beat? Something different? I am pretty sure you have a lot more experience than me, so i would value your own findings… which UGL products have you learned to steer clear from and why etc… and which UGL gear do you swear by?

:slight_smile:

JJ

[quote] Brook wrote:
TheBeat2 wrote:
Brook wrote:

Have fun ‘bro’

(looking good BTW)

JJ
I have use 200mg/ml Prop before and I agree with your post except for the UGL vs Human Grade part. Very painful stuff, you do get somewhat use to it, but there is allows swelling from it and just an overall not worth it aspect.

I was intrigued by the less volume and thought that would make up for it. Combinded with other steroids and shot in very low ml in an everyday fashion, basically trying to get the lowest ml per shot possible, makes it ALMOST doable - and I’m talking .3ml per day combinded with 1 ml of non-irritating steroids.

Well, to each his own beat.

I must say i am not making a blanket statement - that all UGL gear is bunk and all HG gear is great, or that all who use UGL are small etc…

BUT IME the people who use just UGL gear (mostly online, some of whom are on this site) do not seem to have enjoyed the results of those who just use organon, jelfa, norma, stromba…etc… this isnt something i want you to agree or disagree with - it is just my personal experience.

I do believe that for test and deca that HG is the way to go… I believe that for boldenone and trenbolone that UG/vet is the (only) way to go… and of course i believe in a good powder supplier for everything!

I just see lads online who have done anywhere from 2-6 cycles and when i eventually see pictures i am nothing short of disappointed in their results

(However i am aware that crappy digi-photos dont do many of us justice and many guys are much more impressive IRL than is portrayed online) - but i have met other lads IRL who use a real-life dealer and they enjoy massive results, BETTER results.

I dont know, maybe it is just who i have been exposed to and just a coincidence…?
What is your experience Beat? I respect your opinion on things.

Recently i have tried Anadrol, and seeing as it is supposedly the most powerful oral steroid for water, size, strength etc… i couldnt help but be disappointed.

Dont get me wrong, i have done well and am enjoying some new found size, but i cant help but suspect that a pure, pharmaceutical, human-grade, oxymetholone supply would be different - saying that, i have enjoyed nosebleeds!

BUT this is just a hunch as i have nothing to compare this particular drug to. However, I have compared testosterones (used organon sustanon which gave me gyno at 250mg/wk on the second injection -

yet i can tolerate 400mg or so without any AI of UGL Cyp), and also nandrolones (organon deca is multiple times more effective in me than the other HG Manufacturer, Norma - which is multiple times more effective than UGL sachet deca).

Tell me what you have experienced beat? Something different? I am pretty sure you have a lot more experience than me, so i would value your own findings… which UGL products have you learned to steer clear from and why etc… and which UGL gear do you swear by?

:slight_smile:

JJ[/quote]
I don’t want to imply that sticking to HG is bad advice at all, but just rather that some UGL’s are just as good.

As far as good UGL�??s, I do not wish to name them, but can say that in general, the overseas one�??s, like from Mexico or try to appear �??brand-name�?? are usually not as good as true HG.

But, when it comes to some good solid UGL�??s there is absolutely no difference between them and a Human Grade compounded steroid. I can say with absolute certainty that I have noticed a difference in the past with overseas UGL�??s vs domestic gear made for humans, but through the years have found great UGL�??s that are absolutely just as good as the stuff I get from the local pharmacy.

A good example for the Human Grade side is with Anavar more than anything else IMO. Most UGL Anavar sucks and you need high doses for a good effect, but only because that UGL is cheating you, because in the long run Oxandrolone is Oxandrolone plain and simple. But on that note, I still stand behind some UGL�??s as having just as good Anavar as anyone else.

Obviously with Tren and others UGL�??s are our only true choice, but even then �?? there are good ones and absolutely horrible ones.

I honestly feel that the difference that you may be seeing with actual results is coincidence, or more so availablility, which is why I said in general it is probably good advice to seek HG gear as you know it is good rather than searching for the �??hook-up�??.

On that note though, HG gear is where you are going to run into problems on fakes, which is not something you find with UGL�??s.

Regarding you Anadrol experience, its tough to say. I have a friend who loves it, and it hardens him up without the bloat. I personally don�??t bloat as much as many on it, but seem to get my ass kicked with it and get so lethargic that everything is a chore, this does go along with strength though.

Now something to think about with UGL�??s. The large overseas one�??s have something to gain by cheating you as they are dealing with a large audience and might have some good and some bad leaving inconsistencies with opinions.

But the smaller UGL has nothing to gain by cheating anyone, they might as well just rip you off rather than go through the trouble of under-dosing or providing an alternative. Some UGL�??s are overdosed by the way, I personally prefer an accurate dose.

In the end, other than the fact that we are potentially dealing with fakes that are more than likely not sterile, with Human Grade gear, it is a more consistent choice in general.

One other thought with Human Grade vs UGL is I�??ve heard a story about a small pharmacy that would compound testosterone, Anavar, Nandrolone, Etc for doctors and their patients, he/she ended up selling on the side as a UGL�?�…now what would be the difference there? Something to think about, even if the story is not true.

Is it just me—or does any one else get irritated when these long posts are repeated in the next post. Are we so dense that we need to reference the above (directly above) post?? Also the page is “hazed over” making it an effort to read anyway.

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
It is just you[/quote]

:wink:

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
Is it just me—or does any one else get irritated when these long posts are repeated in the next post…

…Also the page is “hazed over” making it an effort to read anyway.[/quote]

lol yes I do. I think it’s a waste of space.

Maybe it’s better to just quote the first and last parts of a long post as a reference, cut out the middle part, and replace it with an ellipsis. We all know it’s a response to a previous post and can identify which one it is by the first and last couple of sentences.

As I did above.

Are there any other protocols for shortening quotes?

[quote] Brook wrote:
winkroar3 wrote:
It is just you

;)[/quote]

Well it makes my scrolling finger sore! Waaaaa

Thanks Beat :slight_smile:

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
Is it just me—or does any one else get irritated when these long posts are repeated in the next post. Are we so dense that we need to reference the above (directly above) post?? Also the page is “hazed over” making it an effort to read anyway.[/quote]

Huh? Which post(s) are you talking about? Maybe quote it next time. :slight_smile:

ya too much repeating!

I get the same shit from my hook if it says golden triangle from china and its not a knock off.

Then yes totally legit and properly dosed.

THE JUDGE