T Nation

Is PCT Really Needed Here?

Next week I am starting my spring cycle to help me cut up a bit more. Here’s the outline of what it’s going to be, very simple:

weeks 1-8: 100mgs EOD test prop 100
weeks 1-8: 100mgs EOD masteron prop

I am 6’2, 230lbs, 10% bf (tested by calipers, so could be a bit off). I’m trying to cut down to around 220.

My question is…This is my first cycle including masteron and I’ve read a lot up on it saying that it has good anti-e properties. With the test levels being fairly low, should nolva/pct be necessary here? I have nolva and hcg on hand, but from everything I’m reading it seems as if it’s not necessary. any help would be appreciated. thanks guys

No reason to gamble when a good PCT regiment costs you about 50 bones.

[quote]Johnny367 wrote:
Next week I am starting my spring cycle to help me cut up a bit more. Here’s the outline of what it’s going to be, very simple:

I am 6’2, 230lbs, 10% bf (tested by calipers, so could be a bit off). I’m trying to cut down to around 220.

My question is…This is my first cycle including masteron and I’ve read a lot up on it saying that it has good anti-e properties. With the test levels being fairly low, should nolva/pct be necessary here? I have nolva and hcg on hand, but from everything I’m reading it seems as if it’s not necessary. any help would be appreciated. thanks guys

[/quote]

I see what you are saying with the masteron having anti-es however i would have PCT at hand just in case,better to be safe than sorry

I don’t know what you have been reading, but 350mg of test for 8 weeks will suppress your endogenous test production. Whether or not you want to:
~run a taper
~a PCT
~or just allow your test levels to crash to an extremely low level until your body reaches homestatis is up to you.
Is PCT needed? Depends on how much you want to suffer?

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
I don’t know what you have been reading, but 350mg of test for 8 weeks will suppress your endogenous test production. Whether or not you want to:
~run a taper
~a PCT
~or just allow your test levels to crash to an extremely low level until your body reaches homestatis is up to you.
Is PCT needed? Depends on how much you want to suffer?[/quote]

He makes a very valid point. I have read articles that state the human body alone produces up to 250mg of test a week, so if you start throwing 100mg into your body it’s probably gonna stop making its own, bad idea… unless your workout routine consists of Sweating to the Oldies.

Thanks for the replies guys. I have the nolva and hcg on hand, so I plan on taking the nolva about 2 weeks from the end of the cycle on up to probably at most a month after just to allow time for my system to clear of everything.

new question though…I have taken hcg many times, but it’s always after the cycle is over and everything is getting out of my system. With a short estered cycle like this, would it be smarter to take it every weekend or every few days to keep the balls going?

or should I just wait till the end like always to jump start my system into gear? thanks for all your help guys.

[quote]Johnny367 wrote:

[/quote]

PCT should always be used and considered
a necessary and important part of the cycle, good luck to you