T Nation

Is One Type of Surge Better for You?

I notice some nutritional difference mainly in the amount of sugars between raspberry and chocolate, big difference at all?

I was planning to get chocolate.

Thanks!

Overall, the sugar content is pretty much the same (despite the label), as raspberry has solely D-glucose while chocolate has both D-glucose and cocoa dried glucose syrup. (The latter of which, I gather by the label, isn’t classified under sugars for labeling laws?)

But overall, cocoa dried glucose syrup is still glucose; I doubt any difference between the glycemic impact or digestibility will be noticeable.

SURGE chocolate tastes like chocolate milk. It’s amazing…taste alone will make me ignore the labels on the two SURGE recoveries.

Raspberry taste like swedish berries

You guys should always buy Chocolate, this way, raspberry wouldnt be backorder.

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:
SURGE chocolate tastes like chocolate milk. It’s amazing…taste alone will make me ignore the labels on the two SURGE recoveries.[/quote]

Is chocolate really that good? I started out with the original flavor (back when there was nothing but original), tried raspberry once (too sweet), and have gone back to original. It tastes like angel food cake.

I work out because I want to drink Surge, not because I want to get bigger.

Surge chocolate is hands down the best drink ever. well, next to jager bombs, cuz they get you pussy…

But, i hear chocolate Surge has some of megan fox’s cooch juice in it. Not sure if that’s true though

I just ordered 10. Nothing beats getting stronger and getting herpes at the same time.

Thanks guys, well I ordered a couple chocolate. Was going to go for some raspberry but it was backordered so next time I’m sure I’ll add some to the order!

Thanks again! Hopefully Surge will now become an essential part of my routine!

It’s going to forever be a component of my weight lifting supplementation. Good choice sirs.

I used to buy raspberry, until it was out then I ordered chocolate…there is no turning back. EVER.

I also have tried all the flavors and chocolate is hands down my favorite. Even my girlfriend, who HATES anything with protein powder, fucking loves chocolate Surge.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Surge chocolate is hands down the best drink ever. well, next to jager bombs, cuz they get you pussy…

But, i hear chocolate Surge has some of megan fox’s cooch juice in it. Not sure if that’s true though[/quote]

LOL…

the rasberry is horrible!!! its way too sweet and a nasty after taste as well…

the chocolate is to die for… tastes like yoo-hoo to me :slight_smile:

Pretty sure chocolate Surge + squats cures cancer.