Is Obama Fit to Be POTUS?

"From the conference we are reminded that Obama believes that:

–Only “big and bold” intervention by the government can get an economy moving; so long as he cites a few “expert economists” who agree with him, there can be no other legitimate opinion.

–Anyone who disagrees with or opposes him is engaging in partisan politics rather than acting in good faith, on principle and in the best interests of the country. Republicans have blocked him for partisan reasons for not just the past six months, but the past 2 1/2 years. He has “gone out of (his) way in every instance to find common ground” with Republicans. You know, as with “I won, John” and “I don’t want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talkin’” and “stay in the back seat.”

–If Republicans continue to oppose his jobs bill, it will be because they don’t laid-off policemen, firefighters and teachers working again."

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=46732

Beginning to lose faith in the man…

He is not fit to be my butler.

YAWN

[quote]jre67t wrote:
He is not fit to be my butler.[/quote]

Who are we to pass judgement on the mack daddy? Is not the fault in ourselves that we are underlings? “We petty men walk under his huge legs, and peep about to find ourselves dishonourable graves.”

I’m becoming more and more convinced that SM is simply another HH pseudonym, a tool to respond to idiotic HH threads and bypass the ignore list.

Nope. I’m not HH. Anyone familiar with my posting history would know that. Thanks for the thought though.

[quote]tme wrote:
I’m becoming more and more convinced that SM is simply another HH pseudonym, a tool to respond to idiotic HH threads and bypass the ignore list.

[/quote]
And how is this thread idiotic? Obama has been an unmitigated disaster, and I say that as a guy in the U.K. who stayed up till 4am to watch him get inaugurated because I was so happy about it at the time.

While in grade school, our teachers taught us; “Anyone could grow up to become the president of the USA”. After 4 yrs of Obama, I can clearly see “our teachers were right”!

Yeah tme why is this thread idiotic? This POS is pissing on our country. People thought that race relations would improve instead they have gotten worse. He is always spewing class warfare, always pitting the gay vs. straight. He keeps digging a hole that America might not be able to get out of. In my opinion he wants chaos in this country. Look at those idiots protesting on wall street crying about not getting a fair share.
He will be gone in 12 unless something catastrophic occurs.

[quote]jre67t wrote:
Yeah tme why is this thread idiotic? This POS is pissing on our country. People thought that race relations would improve instead they have gotten worse. He is always spewing class warfare, always pitting the gay vs. straight. He keeps digging a hole that America might not be able to get out of. In my opinion he wants chaos in this country. Look at those idiots protesting on wall street crying about not getting a fair share.
He will be gone in 12 unless something catastrophic occurs. [/quote]

Gotta wonder what could Obama do so that people would NOT vote for him?

Cancel elections maybe nobody will vote, remember that North Carolina Governor stating it as a trial balloon. Would not put it past a president who admires Chavez.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]jre67t wrote:
He will be gone in 12 unless something catastrophic occurs. [/quote]

Gotta wonder what could Obama do so that people would NOT vote for him?
[/quote]

The other team (Republicans) have to put up a better candidate than Obama, but they are caught in the Jesus/cult/religion thing . Imagine that being criteria to run this country.

A whole lot better than it is being run right now pitbull, and you know I am correct. Why do choose to defend such a sorry POTUS, which may go down in history as the worst ever, especially after health care is repealed.

With his sketchy background and weird associations he would even pass a background check to be a Secret Service agent.