Is My Tool Growing?

150mg/week of Depo testosterone for HRT. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking but I think my tool is growing.

Anyone else have this happen?

It all depends on its starting point.

Grab it with one or both hands and tug on it for a while…

[quote]eddub wrote:
150mg/week of Depo testosterone for HRT. Maybe it’s just wishful thinking but I think my tool is growing.

Anyone else have this happen?[/quote]

Which tool?

It seems to happen. As least that is what my wife thinks.

Maybe. I think mine has - but it could just be that I am losing fat, and the available length is now accessible.

Well you are just going to have to measure it against baseline, aren’t you?

Feel free to post the results here. Remember, you’re among friends.

And I mean that in the most heterosexual way!

Almost certainly due to the fat pad over your pubic bone being reduced. I believe the Chinese have a saying “fat men have short penises”. Anyway, who cares what the reason is?

[quote]eddub wrote:

My experience is yes and no. I know for a fact that mine was shrinking and once I got my hormones sorted out, it regained it’s previous size.

So not growth in the absolute sense, but definitely growth in the relative sense. I think it was blood flow issues. Improvements in plumbing meant that more blood was available in both flaccid and erect states.

[quote]eddub wrote:

Nah, test just makes you hornier, so you’re probably carrying around a semi- for most of the day :wink:

[quote]eddub wrote:

Maybe a combination of

– less fat on your fat pad
– better quality erections
– tissue/ligaments loosening up again after all that disuse when you had no libido

[quote]e-loo wrote:
eddub wrote:

Anyone else have this happen?

Maybe a combination of

– less fat on your fat pad
– better quality erections
– tissue/ligaments loosening up again after all that disuse when you had no libido
[/quote]

Logically, eloo is probablt right. Got to say, though - Hank Jr is looking bigger, even acounting for hte above. Maybe wishful thinking, but others have commented on it too. Can we have some input from long time HRT / steroid users on this?