T Nation

Is My Sust 250 Real?

I recently tried purchasing sustanon 250 i got it but it said sostanon 250(sos-250) its in a rubber stopper vial thats 10ml it says aulstraila on it also does anyone know anything on this.

If it is not Organon Sustanon 250, it is not real sust - it is just a multi ester blend.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
If it is not Organon Sustanon 250, it is not real sust - it is just a multi ester blend.

[/quote]

If the blend was in the same ratio as the Organon type, would there be anything different between an UG lab blend and the Organon Sust?

C1ipse

[quote]3c1ipse wrote:
rainjack wrote:

If the blend was in the same ratio as the Organon type, would there be anything different between an UG lab blend and the Organon Sust?

C1ipse[/quote]

Duchaine and other have sworn that there is something in the Organon sust that actually makes it a time releaseed injectable.

I have never tried it, and I am not a fan of sustanon - but out of respect for Dan Duchaine I will give deference to his opinion on this.

what type of results will i see and are the side effects different

[quote]rainjack wrote:
3c1ipse wrote:
rainjack wrote:

C1ipse

Duchaine and other have sworn that there is something in the Organon sust that actually makes it a time releaseed injectable.

I have never tried it, and I am not a fan of sustanon - but out of respect for Dan Duchaine I will give deference to his opinion on this. [/quote]

Whats up rain. I used the Organon pre-loads from TJ back in '94, and the shit was AWESOME!!! Now, I have done the ampules from Organon made iin Egypt, and the new Omnadren from Poland (they changed the formula for those who are wondering, it is the same substances as the Sust), and the Omnadren is the closest I have found to the pre-loads.

As far as the OP, if the country is spelled wrong, you should be suspicious. I used the old BD sust type blend, and it was pretty damn good, but we all know what happened to the quality control there. Some of the susts are similar, some are shit.