T Nation

Is My Suit Too Small?

Recently bought a Hardcore Double ply size 34.
I am currently 198lbs which according to the size chart on the inzer webpage the 34 should fit fine. My thighs are 26 inchs and I have a 38 inch waste. I spent about 30min trying to get it about half way to my hips and gave up. My fingers are covered in blisters. I also tried using plastic bags with not much success. Dose anyone know if this suit should fit me with those figures I have given or should I send it back and get a new one.

Cheers,

Crashball

I think you should be able to get into that. I wore a 35 at 240.

If it is double ply, hang the straps on something and hang in it. Be patient, getting into tight new gear can take a while. The first time I wore the Ace briefs I am wearing now it took me 45 minutes to get them on. They are also one size too small though.

[quote] Matt wrote:
I think you should be able to get into that. I wore a 35 at 240.
[/quote]

!!!

Suit slippers and compression shorts should help.

It’s definitely the right size. I had a 34 and a 35 Z-suit with almost exactly the same measurements (thighs a little bigger). The 35 took two guys to get me into it so I sold the 34 - big mistake.

By the time my first comp came around I was swimming in the 35 and wished I’d hardened up and squeezed into the 34 even if it meant lacerating my thighs with the hems.

I did my next comp in the 35 at 215lb and everyone thought I was competing raw.

They loosen up a lot.