Is My Nutrition Causing Me Trouble?

hello guys. 6’2” weight 153, 26 male.
history of low testosterone (100-300 from several labs) i got a microadenoma. endos wont deal with it but they offered trt and tbh i want to optimize my lifestyle with proper nutrition sleep and training before trt. i do have a doubt. maybe my nutrition is causing me low test? i was eating 2800 for a month and stayed the same. now im eating 3000 (started this week) trying to figure out a small surplus.

training: greyskull lp, one day of cardio, 20-30ish hours standing and little walking at work. 2 hours walking outside (when i have time)

diet 3k calories.
protein: chicken salmon ground beef eggs
carbs: potato, sweet potato pasta oats bread
veggies: carrots broccoli cauliflour onion
fruits: apple papaya strawberry banana
fats: pb olive oil coconut oil butter (natural) cheese

symptoms: insomnio, ED, low libido, no motivation, the typical low test symptoms.

how do i know if i have allegies towards a food?

protein: 155
carbs: 387 ish
fats:90 ish
fiber: 50 ish
sugar: 100 ish
thanks!

Not a doc here, but with your age low t shouldnt be the issue. Got the full readings of the labs (t free/bioavailable/total, estradiol, …) or just the t total levels? Could it be that you are stressed af perhaps?

why would you say that when he said his T level is between 100 and 300? It sounds to me like that’s exactly what the issue is. He clearly has low T, just by the numbers. He exhibits the symptoms of low T. Sooooooooo

2 Likes

Low T and weight.
How to know if you have food allergies.See if you have multiple of these.

• Hives (reddish, swollen, itchy areas on the skin)
  • Eczema flare (a persistent dry, itchy rash)
  • Redness of the skin, particularly around the mouth or eyes
  • Itchy mouth or ear canal
  • Nausea or vomiting
  • Diarrhea
  • Stomach pain
  • Nasal congestion or a runny nose
  • Sneezing
  • Slight, dry cough
  • Odd taste in mouth
  • Trouble swallowing
  • Shortness of breath or wheezing
  • Turning blue
  • Drop in blood pressure (feeling faint, confused, weak, passing out)
  • Loss of consciousness
  • Chest pain
  • A weak or “thready” pulse
  • Sense of “impending doom”

snap! i have runny nose when i eat sometimes but i dont know what exactly. actually whenever i eat salmon with veggies and red potato i get that. i also have itchy throat. Imgur: The magic of the Internet for some reason my right hand is like this while my left one is normal. i get bloated when eating sweet potato and tbh i get runny nose every time i eat bread with frozen fruits and peanut butter. (might be the frozen part? dont know if bread could also be

i dont think age matters when it clmes to t. it could be caused by several things

Alrighty then.

How is your shit? I mean, your body absorbs, all good?

Write down when you got that runny nose and identify where it comes from (try bread/fruits/peanut butter/ice separately).

Any relatives with food allergies/celiac/low t?

I’ve been 6’3 and underweight (145lbs to be accurate), and the number 1 mistake was to eat according to my weight and TDEEs. You need to eat according to your height. You have a frame to fill. Good question above regarding your poops. You may have troubles digesting and assimilating. Betain HCL can be a life saver here.

3500kcal is a more reasonable number to start with. I’d add in 500kcal from fruits. You have enough fats starch and proteins as is.

More extensive blood works wouldn’t hurt: total and free T, estradiol, SHBG. If you can do the full thing: vitamin D, thyroid, glycemia, insulin, lipids, that’d give you some bases before blindly jumping into TRT

hello! today im going to eliminate all bread or ingredients related to check if i get or not the runny nose. i got it this morning while eating oat bran with eggs and an apple but i also got it when i ate potato chicken coconut oil and brussels with coliflour and broccoli (no bread tho)

yes i have low t and no i havent tested for celiac or any allegy stuff

thanks mate! my total was at 220 while free at 170 ish, shbg at 56-78 while lh 1.1 and fsh around the same. estrogen at 14 while cortisol at 21. i eat 3k daily with high carbs 380 protein at 160 and fat at 85-95 sugar at 100 while fiber 50 ish.

Without units and lab ranges I’m left guessing - looks like you should see an endo and go for a Clomid restart.