Is My Hair Too Long?

Yes.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
Dude, if you do cut it, get a mullet…that would be pretty fly for a white guy.[/quote]

Hell yeah, I had long hair about 2 weeks ago. Then I got a mullet and a mustache for a week. Big hit with the ladies.

The dude scored four touchdowns in a single game.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
cap’nsalty wrote:
hedo wrote:
At 17 you should base your decision on what the chicks at your high school like. That’s how I made my hair style choices at 17.

In fact you should base your entire life around what the chicks at your high school like.

Agreed. That’s how real men like Al Bundy do it.[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
cap’nsalty wrote:
hedo wrote:
At 17 you should base your decision on what the chicks at your high school like. That’s how I made my hair style choices at 17.

In fact you should base your entire life around what the chicks at your high school like.

Agreed. That’s how real men like Al Bundy do it.[/quote]

LOL, damn X, you one cool lifter.

But kid, just look around at what the most popular jock, with the hottest chick in school is doing and feed off that, but dont copy completey, you want to be a little different. (Or fuck it, just copy the kid, beat his ass, take his chick, LOL y/k)

I’m homeschooled. I know like four chicks and one other guy. There are no people near my age in my neighborhood.

Besides, I like to think I’m charming enough that I could get their attention (in a good way) even if I was bald with pus-filled, leaking sores all over my head.

And with this, Bodybuilding’s Think-Tank has now effectively “jumped the shark”…

[quote]hedo wrote:
At 17 you should base your decision on what the chicks at your high school like. That’s how I made my hair style choices at 17. [/quote]

You should base your decision on what the, uh, uninhibited chicks at your high school like. I used to have hair to my waist, and I’m fairly sure a few girls brought me home just to piss off their buzz-cut dads, which was fine by me.

Shave that shit and get a Bam Bam Bigelow head tattoo.

Do it.

get a mullet, ive had mine for over a year now, and its fuckin funny, people love it, ive picked up chicks just cause of it, and dudes have bought me drinks just cause of(ok maybe they thought i was hot and wanted a piece, ill lead em on for some more booze)

[quote]grew7 wrote:
I’m homeschooled. I know like four chicks and one other guy. There are no people near my age in my neighborhood.

Besides, I like to think I’m charming enough that I could get their attention (in a good way) even if I was bald with pus-filled, leaking sores all over my head.[/quote]

Thats because technically you sorta fall into the last man on earth category…or well last man in town category, whatever floats your boat.

[quote]littledevil wrote:
get a mullet, ive had mine for over a year now, and its fuckin funny, people love it, ive picked up chicks just cause of it, and dudes have bought me drinks just cause of(ok maybe they thought i was hot and wanted a piece, ill lead em on for some more booze)[/quote]

Thats actually you in your avatar?

[quote]littledevil wrote:
get a mullet, ive had mine for over a year now, and its fuckin funny, people love it, ive picked up chicks just cause of it, and dudes have bought me drinks just cause of(ok maybe they thought i was hot and wanted a piece, ill lead em on for some more booze)[/quote]

Friggin awesome, here’s to you Mr. Mullet.

I’ll mail you a beer.

That’s gotta be the best Australian mullet since INXS circa 1988.

You hair is already so bloody short that if you cut it at the red line, nobody would notice. So, go ahead and cut it.

Actually one poster made a great point, which is work out what styles the chicks dig at that age, and get that style. Coz chicks at that age is stoopid for fashion.

hehe yeah thats actually me in my avatar, that pic was in jan 2005 aswell, its longer now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

high and tight man, Slick it up on the sides, and trim the top. I personally don’t like the mop top bed head look. But hey to each his own.

By the way what’s up with the avatar? Spinning flower? It would be acceptable if it was a venus fly trap or something cool but a daisy?

Bullpup

Enough joking, time for some serious advice…

Suggestion number 1:

Headbuilding. Every schmuck can grow a mullet, but few have the cranium size to back it up. And yes, it is functional.

Suggestion number 2:

The skirted egg shell.

Suggestion number 3:

Ice ice mullet. "To the extreme I rock my mullet like a vandal… "[/i]

[quote]grew7 wrote:
I’m homeschooled.
[/quote]

Well, do what your Mom or your sister likes then, since they are the only chicks in your HS. Just wondering, are you having a prom?

DB