1 cup fresh strawberries

X amount of Mixed Salad

1/2 Avocado

carbs=12g, protein=g, fat=10g

Meal 6 (snack)

2 Scoops of Metabolic Drive

3 Flameout capsules

carbs=8g, protein=40g, fat=12g

Looks pretty well rounded. A lot of food for a girl… I’m assuming she is trying to put on some muscle.

Thats an excellent diet but I think she should eat 2-3 eggs w/ the rest whites…since shes not eating any carbs for breakfast she should have some fat.

I prefer cottage cheese with a protein powder blended into it since real foods take longer to breakdown and digest than powder alone. A little fat added to this meal would be good too, like some walnuts or very dark chocolate. She gets practically no saturated fat.

This looks real good, we will however have to see some pictures of your GF. You know, to make sure everything is in order.

-dizzle

I second that…you can’t expect us to give the most accurate information without pictures.

[quote]jlats wrote:
Looks pretty well rounded. A lot of food for a girl… I’m assuming she is trying to put on some muscle. [/quote]

you would think but its around 1500 Calories. I will recheck the numbers to be sure.

[quote]bw1985 wrote:
Thats an excellent diet but I think she should eat 2-3 eggs w/ the rest whites…since shes not eating any carbs for breakfast she should have some fat.

I prefer cottage cheese with a protein powder blended into it since real foods take longer to breakdown and digest than powder alone. A little fat added to this meal would be good too, like some walnuts or very dark chocolate. She gets practically no saturated fat.[/quote]

I agree…

Sh is not much for the yolks flavor wise which is why I added the flax for fat including fiber but i will see what I can do to motivate here for more yolks